Looking For SEO Leaders - SERPWoo Blog Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
I'm looking for a dozen or so peeps that wouldn't mind giving short interviews about different SEO topics every so often ( now and in the future ).

More than likely, the interviews will all be email based where I send you a list of questions/thoughts and you write back your suggestions and ideas.

If you're open to it, we might even do a Skype based video chat. However, this would be rare and only if you are open to it later. However, if you just like to hide in your basement and put tape on your video cam.. we can just do email based answers which gives you enough time to write it out and such.

What do you get out of it?

You get exposure for yourself and company. We will of course let you do a small bio and link back to your company/site/twitter, etc. However, there is no payment involved.

What am I looking for?

Someone who actually sends back the answers on time. There is no rush or hurry, but I can't wait 30+ days on your response while trying to pump this out as a scheduled blog post. So if you agree and can send them back within 7 days, that would be awesome so I can get the posts out on time.

I also need someone that has real insight into SEO and related topics. If this is a hobby for you and you send back generic answers that I can find on any other website with no real depth to them, I'll just ditch the answer you send.

Think of this as being our "go to" expert in different SEO subject matter that will get featured on the SERPWoo blog frequently if this works out. Our "knights of the Woo table" panel of experts.

Wrapping Up

It's just blog posts guys. Like maybe a "How to do SEO in 2018" type of post where all of you get to put in your input and then I format everyone's answers into the post giving credit where credit is due.

You won't be writing the post, you wont need to edit it. You're just getting a list of questions and then writing back to me your ideas and suggestions and answers and then I create a larger mega-post out of it from all the experts. Got it? At most, if you can provide 3-4 paragraphs of great insight or info ( or more if you like ), then that's what I need.

If you'd like to be a part of this, DM me or post below.

Thanks

Last edited:
This is going to be good if you all do come through.

I have a few other people on another forum also wanting to partake.

If I can be at 15 total ( because like a wedding, not everyone that RSVPs will show ) I think that would be a good starting point.

I'll start reach out in about a week with more info. Gonna give this enough time for anyone else to jump in

Count me in. Been in ~10 years, agency, client, and freelance sides. I follow through, am timely, and have deep insights. I'm not sure if I'd be a good fit for you, considering much of my current industry and focus largely won't apply to most, but happy to contribute however it may help. Either way, I don't care about attribution, and would need to remain anonymous.

bumping to find a few more people if interested.

everyone here should have a DM now about the info

Contacted everyone back that wanted to be in this.

Some of you have returned good answers... some of you I'm still waiting on.

Will be posting Tuesday/Wednesday so if you haven't gotten back to me, please do.

Hello. Don't know if you still have space available but am interested. Please PM me if still available.

Thanks.

If I make the cut I'm definitely interested.

If my real name is kept separate from my username here, I'm game. I'll fill you in on my qualifying credentials via DM if interested.

Did 2 of these and they came out good.

Will be doing a 3rd shortly.

However, looking for those heavily into ORM for an upcoming article and podcast. Any takers?

I'm not looking for any plain jane stuff, you have to be doing a good amount of ORM.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back