Local City Silo for Extreme Comp Niches

Degree
Made this up on Miro cause I couldn’t sleep.

This works - no link buying or begging. Change up all exact anchor text - mix it up. Word count from 400 - 1000 per page / 750 seems to be sweet spot / no more than 5-6 outbound links on each silo page / 1 in top paragraph to city target - 1 in main content to previous silo page - 1 in main content to next silo page

2D04077F-F941-4B75-A056-E8ACEFC59CA1.jpeg

Last edited:
Cheers!

I'll try it out on one of my sites thats in a tough niche. You think it'd work if the main page was just a keyword? Not a local kw.

Honestly I've only used this in a local city directory type sites (STATES/CITIES/SERVICES), but my "guess" is it would work for any target page as long as the content is good, 100% unique and the interlinking is adhered to correctly.

Keep in mind, when I said "it works" - I've seen a target page go from the bottom of the 3 page of G Serps up to the top of page 2 SERPS - that was with 9 silo pages.

Correction from above results: Better than that.

The G SERPS above were checked using a VPN with a Houston Texas IP

This was the search: (without quotes) "debt consolidation loans in Houston Texas"

The VPN says our site (localdebtservices dot com) is #7-#8 in G

We were on the bottom of page 3 in G for the same search before the silo above was done.

This jump up the SERPS happened 2 weeks after the silo was published.

All but 2 silo articles hit the top 10 of the SERPS within 3 days of publishing.

Back