Link Indexers

Degree
What link indexers do you use with ser (if you use them at all). I have been just been building tiers, but indexing seems to be taking FOREVER. Started researching which ones and there seem to be many choices. Any favorites?

I have tested BacklinkIndexer, InstantLinkIndexer, One Hour Indexer, and Indexification. For the money and volume that of links that I make with SER, Indexification is the best value.

Hey there

This is my first on Buso.

I've used Scrapebox rapid indexer to mess around in the beginning, but I don't think it does too much.

I've got SER, too and I'm a noob.
I've got 20k verified in GSA from my first "niche" campaign, which consists of 10 or so poorly configured projects. I haven't configured it properly.
Out of 20k verifieds, about 600 was in google index according to gsa.
I've more verifieds in the first few weeks after buying gsa, but it seems a lot of links were removed and dropped from index.
My next niche campaign has to be more structured.

I know this is a link spam discussion, but I think it's still relevant to say that if your links aren't getting indexed on their own, they are probably worthless for the most part. I know you might get another referring domain to your list, but the page is most likely orphaned on the domain if it's contextual spam. Tiering more crap through it doesn't really help either.

You're probably better served to find great tier 1 links, and then hit them with trash, but I wouldn't do that either. You won't need to because it's already a great link, and secondly you end up spamming someone else's serious property.

I think in the time you buy software, learn to use it, sort proxies, rent proxies, scrape a list, hit the list, hit the list with another list, try to get it all indexed, etc... you could have found a killer legit link opportunity. That one legit link would do more good than a boatload of insignificant ones.

I know this is a link spam discussion, but I think it's still relevant to say that if your links aren't getting indexed on their own, they are probably worthless for the most part.

My links are indexing its just sooooooo slow. I'm impatient and want them to get indexed faster.

Quality links are important I agree. I've tried reaching out for guest posts and most of them don't respond. Those who do, say no.... So sticking to ser for now

Yeah
I've been spamming away for 3 months on a hobby basis and spent some money on proxies, scrapebox and gsa ser,cb and a good vps. While all this is great, I haven't made a single sale yet since January when my marketing career started.

SEO was like a dream for me, for a very introverted person, to be able to make serious money without getting into contact with people. Yet, I've built some websites which barely had any traffic. Obviously, I haven't blasted any of my domains.

SEO and websites need 3-8 months time to show their potential (BluehatSEO) in which time you get bored of the looks of the site. I think I need Carters approach to my IM business, which is reaching out to people and not waiting for se gods to bring me traffic.

I also spent too much time in the last 3 months reading, reading, reading for information without doing any marketing. Guess what the result is? Nothing. Yes, I've learned a lot, still learning a lot about website development, server managent(can't get my bloody DO free server running with test websites) and SEO.

I've focused too much on learning from forums, pondering about seo tactics, that I forgot the whole reason to make websites. Id est getting people there and make them buy your offer. I spend money and time(money), yet don't get my returns. I get also carried away with fng administrative tasks, payroll, bookkeeping, accounts of my company etc.

Just my worthless 00 pennies.

Do you even ROI, bro? Sorry, CCarter you leave such a footprint and make too much fans along the way.

I know this is a link spam discussion, but I think it's still relevant to say that if your links aren't getting indexed on their own, they are probably worthless for the most part. I know you might get another referring domain to your list, but the page is most likely orphaned on the domain if it's contextual spam. Tiering more crap through it doesn't really help either.

You're probably better served to find great tier 1 links, and then hit them with trash, but I wouldn't do that either. You won't need to because it's already a great link, and secondly you end up spamming someone else's serious property.

I think in the time you buy software, learn to use it, sort proxies, rent proxies, scrape a list, hit the list, hit the list with another list, try to get it all indexed, etc... you could have found a killer legit link opportunity. That one legit link would do more good than a boatload of insignificant ones.

Just to add to that post, Eli's 100 year old seo empire post is the way to go.
Basement
Foundation Sites
Money sites

I'm just not technical enough to deploy such database sites that mentioned in that post. All that link laundering power to rank websites ...

Yet noob like me are told to focus on money sites, tiered links and buying WSOs.
You can't have a proper seo empire without foundations layed down.
Just like you don't run before you can walk.

Lol, honestly never bought any WSOs.
I haven't even got an account on MoWaFo.

Yeah
I've been spamming away for 3 months on a hobby basis and spent some money on proxies, scrapebox and gsa ser,cb and a good vps. While all this is great, I haven't made a single sale yet since January when my marketing career started.

SEO was like a dream for me, for a very introverted person, to be able to make serious money without getting into contact with people. Yet, I've built some websites which barely had any traffic. Obviously, I haven't blasted any of my domains.

SEO and websites need 3-8 months time to show their potential (BluehatSEO) in which time you get bored of the looks of the site. I think I need Carters approach to my IM business, which is reaching out to people and not waiting for se gods to bring me traffic.

I also spent too much time in the last 3 months reading, reading, reading for information without doing any marketing. Guess what the result is? Nothing. Yes, I've learned a lot, still learning a lot about website development, server managent(can't get my bloody DO free server running with test websites) and SEO.

I've focused too much on learning from forums, pondering about seo tactics, that I forgot the whole reason to make websites. Id est getting people there and make them buy your offer. I spend money and time(money), yet don't get my returns. I get also carried away with fng administrative tasks, payroll, bookkeeping, accounts of my company etc.

Just my worthless 00 pennies.

Do you even ROI, bro? Sorry, CCarter you leave such a footprint and make too much fans along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back