Let's have some fun. What this ad is about?

Andrewkar

BuSo Pro
Degree
So I went to FB today, and right away I see this ad:

wOQOU0a.jpg

If you've seen this ad already don't out please, let's have some fun (and learn something new), maybe others didn't. Also, if you haven't already seen it, please don't go to your FB to find it.

So, what do you think this ad is about? What you think it is selling? :D I will just say that it's targeting business owners :wink:

Your turn :wink:

Last edited:
No one interested in game?

Some kind of make-up for men? Foundation to get rid of "shine" on the skin?

Something for the redness on his face. Looks like a slight sunburn, but his clothes and scruffy beard look like he spent a long night indoors snorting coke and slamming strippers.

Cocaine antihistamine.

Something for the redness on his face. Looks like a slight sunburn, but his clothes and scruffy beard look like he spent a long night indoors snorting coke and slamming strippers.

Cocaine antihistamine.

I lol'd.

That's an interesting product idea. It's like Visine and Clear Eyes for "red eyes". They just have to market it in a way that it's a solution for a real and acceptable problem. The real target demographic will understand.

Someone that's not happy with their day job? Coming home all sweaty and depressed looking into the mirror having an existential crisis? Perhaps an ad for starting your own business in something that's trendy right now like amazon shipping or something?

Tie is undone, there's tons of girl products in the background and he sees, two toothbrushes... Either his girl left him or he wondering what he did with his life. Everyday he comes home, looks in mirror, and hates the man he sees.

"Fuck man my pupils are the size of dinner plates, I shouldn't of had that last cap. if I come into work like this again my boss is going to have my balls on a plate!"

:D:D:D

Someone here is close, half way I would say. I will tell you that I had similar thoughts guys, even knowing what's this ad is about. Remember please, this ad is targeting business owners (so they can grow their business...), it's not targeting regular day job office people, or waiters.

But in general you are on a right track (well, sort of) :wink:

Sorry guys for being slow with uncovering the ad :wink: (I was busy a lot...).

OK, so here it is:

Px8OLGg.jpg

The ad is targeting hairdressers (barbers). It's made by Google, and it's pushing Adwords ads :D

"Headline" on the top says: "Majority of all searches starts with Google. Make sure that your company can be found there.".

Just below the image it says: "Take your $70 coupon for divertissement"

And then: "Today make your first advertisement, and display it to persons who are looking for services you are offering."

And search box says: "Man hairdresser"

Now, I shouldn't see this ad because I'm not the market for it, but it looks like Google was broad targeting anyone who has anything to do with MARKETING.

Expedition of this ad's workings I leave up to you :wink: Do you think it's good, bad or maybe a complete waste of time, and money?

Back