Lead Management Software For Small to Medium Size Businesses

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey guys, I'm working with a bunch of doctors offices and it's a mess. Since their online presence is weak they don't have call tracking or even proper lead management software for web leads. Now I know most of the contact should be phone calls, but there are going to be instances where people will fill out a form (weekends, nights, holidays) when staff is not immediately available.

So I'm wondering what you guys recommend for lead management. It'll be a bonus if it can integrate at some level with call tracking software or at least have an API that will allow us to add leads into it through non-web sources. Mostly I'm looking for a simple solution that the staff will be able to get quickly familiar with and it's not over-complicating.

I'm looking at InfusionSoft at the moment.

You are interested in Lead Tracking & Delivery, any CRM that has API integrations, take your pick
InfusionSoft
ActiveCampaign
LeadsBridge

Zapier, Automate.Io for any other ish that may come up

New program/app got launched called LeadOwl. Allows follow-up, SMS leads to be sent at user-defined intervals, logging and integration with a ton of services as well.

support.leadowl(dot)com has a full knowledgebase on the software, since the main portal seems to be unavailable at the moment.

Might be worth looking into if you're getting form fills in addition to calls as you mentioned above.

Allows follow-up, SMS leads

I'd be careful with SMS, particularly where you're directing text messages to your clients' clients (although the above seems to refer to incoming SMS).

Back