Keyword Rank Fluctuations Report

The Kloser

BuSo Pro
Degree
Is there a tool that will provide ranking fluctuations report for a given keyword and websites information that were affected by said fluctuations?

SERPWoo will give you notifications of position changes. If you use tags, you can get notifications on other sites as well. You can also export daily changes up to the top 100 results for each keyword on a project level.

There is another view in there called quick glance where you can export a snapshot of last seen rank, previous, 7 day, 14 day, 28 day and 45 day.

Does it give you the site names info that were affected by ranking fluctuations?

The exports don't but when you're in the interface you can see details like domain age, alexa rank, title, description, social metrics as well as some links to third party stuff. I usually just use it as an indicator of change and do the digging on my own but the metrics are enough to give you a quick idea.

If you are referring to the notifications, you'll only get those for sites you have tagged, but if you are in there and see some major changes happening, tag the site to keep an eye on it.

Ok, I will check it out. From the video above looks like it does what I'm trying to achieve here.

@ryandiscord Thanks for mentioning the lack of including sites info for keywords that were not attached to a specific site/campaign when exporting :wink:

This is a suspect thread during SERPWoo's cake day... :D

w44oPLu.gif

SERPWoo. In fact, you can get more notifications than you could possibly want, especially when you start tracking stuff at scale. :smile:

Also, on the subject of ranking fluctuations, I HIGHLY recommend reading this wonderful post from @Ryuzaki with a breakdown of Google's patented ranking transition technology. Aware yourself. It will change your world when you realize the evil G is trying to provoke a reaction from you marketers. Especially those still calling themselves "SEO's". Long story short, it pays to relax, "let it ride", and don't fall for their unscrupulous tricks.

@CCarter you reserve all the rights to be suspicious of this thread. Nonetheless, happy 3rd year BD SERPWoo!

@turbin3 Added it to my reading assignments but I should mention that this is more about monitoring keywords and affected gain/loss for sites in that given industry.

Back