June 23, 2022 - Google News Search Index Adds FAQ section To Test User Reaction

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Google News Search Index is evolving at a more rapid pace in 2022. Several new features have come about, including the recent update to the News search index's home page design all together.

google-news-faq-trending-1655377489.png

There may be another feature coming soon as well. SEORoundTable's Barry Schwartz reported that a 'Frequently Asked Questions' aka FAQ section has shown up just below headlines at top of the page, recently.

The questions shown are related to the headlines a person is looking for, similar to the FAQs that show up in regular google news search.

(example to left)

In Layman's terms, the functionality of the FAQ section in Google News search index would be different than usual because it would show CURRENT QUESTIONS. Things people are currently pondering show up, theoretically.

In Google search, it's typically popular questions from over time.

And of course, if one is searching for news in the regular Google News index, the G-machine will have the capability to populate headlines related to your search. So from there, it's expected users would still get the news-related Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.

just delay these changes for 12-16 months and let me get out this game clean lol

just delay these changes for 12-16 months and let me get out this game clean lol

Never going to happen.
Plus I'm pretty sure the members like yourself, the elite, don't overstep your boundaries

why, ,do you get a lot of traffic from google news search?

I used to get millions it traffic from Google news search monthly
But this was the golden era

1 news article can generate 100k in traffic easy if you know what you're doing and consistent
The main effective thing to do is pair it with Reddit.

Another post I found that some may find interesting about Google recently saying that buying guest posts is bad: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/google-guest-posting-for-links-warning/372115/

Back