It's feeling like a water-cooler day...

Degree
Surfing youtube... exploring twitter... reading gossip mags... it's still early but I can't find my groove today :(

Maybe posting about not being able to get anything done will help me get some work done. /s

:tongue:

It doesn't have to be a "water-cooler day" (I like that phrase). Even if you get a late start... get to it! The day is still salvageable!

Sometimes, i feel like my brain and body are just saying "I need an off day." And often I'll take them.

I can't tell if that's a legit thing to do or if I'm just making an easy and justifiable excuse.

How often do you guys a day off?

I'm all about mini-vacations. I also subscribe to the school of thought that each day we only have so much work in us. Some days I work for 14 hours straight setting up sites, linking, creating content, networking, ect. other days its just 6. If I feel I need a day to myself, or if I get invited to go and do something epic, I do it. And I find that my productivity isn't really hurt by it, but really helped. I'm in a better mood to attack the grind and make it happen.
I seem to need a day to myself just about every month. Don't know why, just works that way. Every three months I take two or three days and try to go do something more on the epic side.

Back