Issues selling "pseudo-pharmaceuticals" products -

Degree
Hey guys,
I opened a online store for weight loss supplement but this kind of products are considered "pseudo-pharmaceuticals" and are prohibited by most payment processors that allow me to accept credit cards.
I had already tried with Stripe and 2checkout, both rejected my web application.
I have 2 options: search other payment processor or search some company like SquareUp that allow me to enter the credit cards of my clients manually.

Some help over here?

I forgot something, Paypal and Skrill are not an option either.

Don't have any personal experience with them, but they seem legit. https://www.billpro.com

Just search for "high risk merchant" and you should find some providers.

In the electronic cigarette industry the same thing happen. What we ended up doing was register a second sub company that is in the "electronic retail". From this company we opened a Paypal account that was approved really fast since the company exist and after sending them a purchase excel sheet ( made up) we opened an E-terminal.
From your website you can then use a plugin or create yourself a manual terminal payment option where the person will enter his CC info. From there your script or plugin should send half of the information to a secure email address and half in your database.
Disadvantage is you are not protected as business owner and all orders can be charged back for a long time after purchases. Be cautious from huge orders make sure to contact those big orders clients by phone to reduce risk.

Don't have any personal experience with them, but they seem legit. https://www.billpro.com

Just search for "high risk merchant" and you should find some providers.

In the electronic cigarette industry the same thing happen. What we ended up doing was register a second sub company that is in the "electronic retail". From this company we opened a Paypal account that was approved really fast since the company exist and after sending them a purchase excel sheet ( made up) we opened an E-terminal.
From your website you can then use a plugin or create yourself a manual terminal payment option where the person will enter his CC info. From there your script or plugin should send half of the information to a secure email address and half in your database.
Disadvantage is you are not protected as business owner and all orders can be charged back for a long time after purchases. Be cautious from huge orders make sure to contact those big orders clients by phone to reduce risk.

Thx a lot guys, i will look some high risk webs and also, try to set a legal sub company if the first option dont work.

autoprimate you could always test buy from your competitors and work out how they are processing the payments, ethier they are saying they are something else or they are manipulating it in some way

the last chapter of spam nation is fascinating if your interested in high risk merchant accounts

Back