Is there an easy way to identify which terms in search console are causing an impression increase?

Degree
If your have a fairly big jump in impressions on search console but quite a big site is there a way to easily identify which which pages or even batch of terms have triggered the increase?
Thanks

Are you seeing an update last night? I feel like I am (slightly negative on my part, expected. I was ranking for a ton of random stuff I shouldn't have been).

In Search Console you can't get this kind of comparison data. The best you can do is to go to Search Results > Queries and then click a query to see if there's been a change. But there's no way in the table to show and then sort by a percentage change or number change.

In Analytics you can go to Behavior > All Pages (or something like that) and sort by which pages are seeing the most drastic changes in traffic, which could at least put you on the trail.

Otherwise, something like Ahrefs can sort ranking changes for you if they've picked it up yet. SEMRush might have seen it, or if you're using a rank tracker with a ton of terms dropped in you might luck out and it's one of them.

Point being, Google is hiding that data from us now.

In Performance, select the Date filter, it will pop up with date ranges, click the "Compare" tab and choose your date range. Export that and open the Queries or Pages .csv depending on what you want to look at. Then add a column with a formula to get the difference of your "Last X days Impressions" and "Previous X days Impressions" columns.

Back