Is there a way to check all intitle and all in url in bulk?

Just skimming through their FAQ again since the first time I looked into Scrapebox it was only for Windows. It appears that as of this month, they now offer licenses for Mac's so I'm seriously considering picking this up again. Heard tons of great things over the years.

Just skimming through their FAQ again since the first time I looked into Scrapebox it was only for Windows. It appears that as of this month, they now offer licenses for Mac's so I'm seriously considering picking this up again. Heard tons of great things over the years.

Just a heads up - it's only $67 if you use the BHW discount (which 99% of all the buyers probably used).

Just a heads up - it's only $67 if you use the BHW discount (which 99% of all the buyers probably used).
And that's where I first heard of it actually, lol.

they now offer licenses for Mac's
Wow! I had an old licence that was just sitting around because I got rid of my VPS (that I used for GSA apps and Scrapebox) and went back to my Macbook - Looks like I can use it again!!

Gasmonkeygarage.

The biggest troll on BuSo

Wow! I had an old licence that was just sitting around because I got rid of my VPS (that I used for GSA apps and Scrapebox) and went back to my Macbook - Looks like I can use it again!!

Let us know how it works on Mac, please. I've been waiting since I started SEO for a Mac release. It's worth it just for the URL list filtering, de-duping, trimming, etc. Scraping for outreach would be nice. Is there any free way to get Ahrefs or Moz metrics without proxies?

Back