Is A.I. Content Causing SEO Indexation Problems?

If you're having indexation problems are you using A.I. / Bot generated content?

• Yes, my A.I. content is not getting indexed

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • No, my A.I. content is getting indexed just fine

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • I don't use A.I. content

Votes: 60 74.1%

• Total voters
I have a stable of writers at this point and every week I am having to fire a decent writer because they try to slide in some AI shit content after a few months.

Finding an editor has been challenging but I have learned you have to check every piece of content to some degree.

Writers get lazy and I am sure getting slammed with Jasper / AI ads all day.

Gay.
How do you know that it's AI?

OpenAI to hide a Cryptographic Signature in AI Content & Share the Key​

Something I ran into yesterday that I don't have a source for but shouldn't be hard to find. OpenAI intends to add a cryptographic signature to its AI content and will likely share the key with big players like Google.

What this means is, through the right selection of words, and then probably some way to yank that out of the hash with the right key, AI content will be detectable without any extra algorithms and all that or even really reading the content.

Does it change the helpfulness of the content? No, but with the way it'll be abused regardless, this will be acted upon by Google, I'm sure.

How do you get around it? You really probably shouldn't, but rewriting would be one way. But at that point you're going to have to rewrite every 3rd word probably no really mix up the n-grams. Could you spin the articles? Maybe, but that'll be a trash result and we don't really know how they'll be hiding the signature in the content anyways. Something to consider!

And as a general update. Every day I encounter more AI sites that are essentially penalized, of all sizes and amounts of pages indexed. I wouldn't say the end is coming, I'd say it's here. The cryptographic signature is really going to make it not worth the time it takes to massage the content, too.

I wouldn't say the end is coming, I'd say it's here.
I've seen so many people change their tune on the "AI content is going to change everything and kill Google" message on Twitter in the last 3 days or so. I think the people not lost in the noise could see pretty clearly that Google was never going to let that happen.

Back