Introductions Thread

Welcome Mont7071.

Mind if I ask which is your Aff Network?
Also, this is not an AMA, can you please tell what has changed in the current Health and Beauty CPA space?

How are people promoting diet and skin offers now? For rebills, I still see cloakers and fake landers and advertorial maybe from offshore account.

But I would assume most of the products are now CPS. Any insight would help me squeeze out some more from that space. I know its evergreen (health), but I would like to know what has evolved. And if you can help me out :smile:

Also any insights on relationships.

Welcome Mont7071.

Mind if I ask which is your Aff Network?
Also, this is not an AMA, can you please tell what has changed in the current Health and Beauty CPA space?

How are people promoting diet and skin offers now? For rebills, I still see cloakers and fake landers and advertorial maybe from offshore account.

But I would assume most of the products are now CPS. Any insight would help me squeeze out some more from that space. I know its evergreen (health), but I would like to know what has evolved. And if you can help me out :smile:

Also any insights on relationships.

Network is Above All Offers, Eli is the majority partner, I am the minority partner.

Biggest change in the Health & Beauty space is probably the advent of 2'step/1click upsells, which had the effect of both A) making affiliates a lot more money upfront, and B)singlehandedly crushing the merchant accounts of the Advertisers running them, who ended up with bad chargeback ratios and scared underwriting banks, which leads to the offers constantly pausing or going out of business. This has lead to many offers going bust overnight, and new offers having to take on considerable risk to even get off the ground, with affiliates alternately demanding more cap/more offers, at the same time refusing to promote the types of offers that have a chance of keeping their merchant accounts for longer than 3 months. I think you'll start to see more and more shift back to revshare/CPS models, as it is getting too difficult for Advertisers to find processing and keep their offers live for very long.

Awesome Mont. Didn't know you were involved with AAO. The Best :smile:

Aloha,
I'm 23 and currently living in Germany until I get my beach house.

I've tried to make money online since I got my own laptop with internet connection. Started out as a scene kid, lost money, grew up and had a break for around two years. Then I started my own blog, had a growing fan base but let it go because the niche I was in was making me sick. Still, I wanted to make it on my own.
BHW and other forums were my daily lecture.

I've never wanted to make someone else money and get peanuts for it. I don't know how much money I made for my employers while getting paid minimum wage. Fuck that.

Currently I'm studying communication design on a private university where I learned absolutely nothing. Honestly, I'm buying my diploma. Everything regarding marketing, seo and psychology I learnt on the internet.
Since my "schooltime" will be over in summer I've wrote a few applications for marketing related jobs. The plan is to get paid while building my own wealth on the side. Sadly, fulltime isn't an option right now because of rent & food.

Finding BuSo gave me a hardcore push motivation wise. The hustlermode is on.

giphy.gif

My next project will be a journey thread, I'm excited to share my development with you guys.
This is it for now. Thanks for reading!

Best regards,
Dani​

I've been a long time lurker and finally felt i need to take the plunge and join up.

I'm currently setting up as a shore set commercial fisherman with the aim to sell my catch to buyers online.

I've had quite a lot of experience with the fisheries sector but most of it has been on the aquaculture side. I'm hoping once I've got my likes and all to do a full diary.

at least with a physical aspect to the business it will be something a bit different to your completely online business and will cover all the legislative red tape I'm having to hop through at the moment. aswell as anything else. As its a niche with a physical aspect i will be sharing my domain and everything.

So are we talking about exotic and more mundane fish being kept as pets?

Are you on a boat dragging nets or are you on a dock or whatever fishing as one man?

You probably made this very clear but I don't know what the terminology you used means. This is by far one of the most interesting ideas I've heard about on here. Glad you joined and shared!

Welcome Fish! Love the fishing industry. I have ordered fish/lobster online numerous times and so far been great experience. Looking forward to your business thread.

Hello everybody,

Marko here, I have been webmastering since age 10-11 and pretty much been stuck on the chair since that time because I've realized the huge potential and opportunity that's on the internet, I've also been money focused since ever and the internet is one of the few greatest sources of crazy money, just how I like it.

I must say I'm not checking out forums or anything else at all that's because I'm very harsh with my time, the most important asset we will ever have. Last time I logged in on a forum I think it was 2010 and that's pretty much because 99.9% of anything out there (including books, blogs, magazines, forums and what not) is garbage.

I've joined BUSO to check out CCarter profile and digg his threads (but it seems that's not possible which is a bummer) because he writes ruthlessly, which is so so rare these days. I also read moneyoverethics.com completely, some of the posts are bookmarked/saved, those without fear might check it out because it's a great source of energy, inspiration and ruthless philosophy/mindset (where can I get more of this?:smile: probably not many places).

I'll check out this place because I like the straight talk of some of the few members. Maybe I'll even share some of my views or experience but nothing too crazy because I'm selfish, probably because of the many many sleepless nights and 16hrs+ work days

Can't believe this big ass introduction, I'm probably done with BUSo for the next 2 months

Cheers

energy, inspiration and ruthless philosophy/mindset (where can I get more of this?:smile: probably not many places).

Welcome! To further develop the warrior mindset applied to the world of IM, a few resources I would recommend are the following:
  • Propaganda by Edward Bernays - Will teach you about the fundamentals of persuading the masses.
  • Trust Me, I'm Lying by Ryan Holiday - Will teach you to take control of the media.
  • UFC/MMA Psychological Warfare (Diaz Brothers and Connor McGreggor)
    - Will teach you to master the inner mental game. I feel this is extremely helpful in becoming successful in any high competition industry/niche. Remember, we are competing people..
  • Anything by Grant Cardone
    - Will teach you how to define and take control of your destiny.

Those with a limited mind may feel that all these topics are unrelated. Those who understand the mindset you are trying to achieve will see how each of these concepts are connected.

I've joined BUSO to check out CCarter profile and digg his threads (but it seems that's not possible which is a bummer)

It becomes possible once you get your 3 posts and 3 likes in. Welcome aboard. Hopefully you'll visit more frequently than every 2 months!

The same thing happened to me, i started reading moneyoverethics, then following @mercenarycarter and ended here in Buso. Trying to improve my english to start sharing with you guys.

I've read a couple of stuff by ccarter and still i cannot believe this is one guy,who is this good . anyway welcome to buso.

I've been out of the loop for a while just working in a normal Job and just heard about this place.

I'm currently Senior PHP Developer and used to do freelancing and consulting for a couple of WF members a few years back. Mostly PHP and python webapps and scripts, lot of automation.

While I'm still working a normal job (pay is too good compared to freelancing), I am also always looking to get into selling a product like SaaS. Tried a couple of times in the past but never really got far. Most of the times because I built something cool that nobody really needed. I can build anything but I need to get better at product research and marketing.

Cheers

I've read a couple of stuff by ccarter and still i cannot believe this is one guy,who is this good . anyway welcome to buso.

Have you ever met them in real life? I'm prob one of the few 1% that have.

Trust me, I wasn't sitting at a table eating crab dip with just 1 person.... if you dont know, now you know......

Have you ever met them in real life? I'm prob one of the few 1% that have.

Trust me, I wasn't sitting at a table eating crab dip with just 1 person.... if you dont know, now you know......

Did you meet him in his human form?

I don't believe eliquid met them. Prolly met of of their customer care executives.

I don't believe eliquid met them. Prolly met of of their customer care executives.
. eliquid is a part owner of serpwoo, i never understood what he brought to the table but i read his thread on the digital crash course and this guy is a boss in his right, pretty damn clever. @eliquid can you introduce me to ccarter i'd love to take her or them out,lol.

I know eliquid is part owner of serpwoo. Doesnt mean he get to Meet CCcarter, know what I am sayin

eliquid is a darn liar. CCarter does not exist in physical form, rather he is the ultimate essence of creative marketing thinking. Or summit like dat :wink:

Welcome aboard. Can you give us some background on yourself? What kind of projects have you / are you / do you want to work on? How long have you been involved with Internet Marketing? You know. Give us something, gai!

Back