Introducing "The Garden"

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
This is the newest section here on BuSo, and it's for things like...
  • Productivity
  • Organization
  • Motivation
  • Business Psychology
  • The Mental Game
Improved productivity is a byproduct of motivation and organization. The results are exponential. If you can become 25% more productive, expect to earn a lot more than 25% more money. These are topics that shouldn't be overlooked. This section will help you make the most of your working hours.

Sounds good. I could use some of that myself. I don't know if this is the format you had in mind but I'll dive in shall I?

When I am on top of my game I can do more in a day that I do in an average month. I often find myself hitting bottlenecks that halt my work and find myself procrastinating massivly until the point where if I don't do something my life will blow up. Its quite bad and I'm looking for a way to stay motivated and beat this god awful procrastination that keeps creeping up on me.

I had a good day yesterday (big win on an ongoing project) and am trying to ride the wave of that right now but am honestly not sure how long it will last. I think speaking with like minded individuals would help but that is the problem running a solo show- its a damn quiet office :(.

^ @RiverStyx

I feel the same way, but different. It's like I work and work and work and just little bits happen and there's all of these roadblocks, but some days are just rife with productivity and progress. I'm not sure if it's just one of those alignment with the universe things or if there's some way to analyze it scientifically and figure out how to make every day a huge day. We only have control over so many aspects... are those the ones we outsource or give to employees? (i don't have employees or outsourcers) so we can focus on the big tasks?

I feel like if I could just unlock the code, I could rule the world given the right ideas to get behind.

Back