Consulting Introducing BuSo Pro Memberships

The Engineer

Aegis Jaeger
Administrator
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Would you like to supersize that?

Too many forums pretend to have high quality content by locking that content behind a monthly rebill. They want you to worry about what you might be missing, and they place a $100 or even a $250 per month price tag on that fear. You sign up only to find that the staff members are AWOL and this promise land is only filled with all of the other paying users sharing sub-par content with each other... That has never sat too well with us, so once again we're going to shake up the status quo with BuSo Pro.

For starters, there is no monthly or yearly fee for the BuSo Pro account upgrade. You pay once, then you're a BuSo Pro member for life.

More importantly, BuSo Pro does not give you access to anything that's essential to get the full Builder Society experience. As a member of BuSo, you're already driving the luxury model, but maybe you'd like to add on the sports package and wood-grain interior?

Our goal when designing BuSo Pro was to make it irresistible for anybody that visits Builder Society on a regular basis, yet at the same time to not have it detract from the forum experience of anyone that chooses not to upgrade. There's no "Battleroom" that only Pro members can access because we aren't in the business of charging for user generated content.

As a BuSo Pro member, you can...

• Earn a prestigious (and shiny) Badge that shows up below your username. More on BuSo Badges here (scroll down!).
  • Edit your threads for up to 4 hours, instead of the usual 15 minutes.
  • Send 10 extra alerts per post (sometimes you need to make a "thank you" thread and call out some names).
  • Double the time (up to an hour) for editing private messages, if you made a mistake in an important discussion (big deal when big money is on the line).
  • Start conversations with twice as many participants for group discussion.
  • Various other odds and ends will be added occasionally like early access to new features, first dibbs on special offers and freebies, discounts from our partners, more customization options for your profile, and more!
  • Most importantly, you'll unlock the ability to use images in your signature (and read the rules about what's okay for your signature!). You'll still need to earn 3 likes to upload a signature image.
  • You can bypass the Orientation Room process that asks for you to make at least 3 quality posts that are good enough to earn you 3 likes. This lets you post anywhere in the forum, but your posts will still be moderated at first if you drop links in them (spammers won't get a refund either), and you still won't be able to send private messages until you reach the 3 posts / 3 likes threshold.
So for somebody who pops in every week or two, does a lot of lurking and doesn't really post much - the only reason you'd buy BuSo Pro is simply to support the forum and buy the admins a beer. Cheers. :smile:

If you're a frequent visitor and you like it here, you find value in the community we're building, you're getting some use out of the BuSo Themes, you want an image in your signature to jazz it up, you can't resist those shiny Trophies and Badges, and everything else mentioned above, if we've managed to price BuSo Pro at a level that has you saying, "Hello, why not?!" then we've done our job.

And if you're a seller in our Marketplace, it's an absolute no-brainer because BuSo Pro unlocks signature images that can link to your threads in the Marketplace.

The cost of the BuSo Pro account upgrade is $30.
Click here to upgrade, it will take about one minute.
That's not $30/month. That's not $30/year. That's $30/forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, i belong to the group who visits the forum often but doen't post much haha.
btw BuSo is like a private forum that charges $xxx/month and has limited slots except in BuSo the registration is free and the quality of the threads is really good and from great people like Ryuzaki and CCarter and others(forgot name).
My only complaint is that more payment method should have been set up.

cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif

Cheers

so is the image in my sig going to disappear?

edit: lmfao too late

so what happens if i dont upgrade?

Last edited:
I'll buy you a beer, I will buy beers for every one...hehehe....any one wants to have a beer?... please, I'm a friendly guy, right?

God, I'm so lonely

A beer on me guys, Love this forum. One of the best I have found in years!

This stuffs great.
Siggy links drive traffic and make sales. Pay up and makes some marketplace monies.

Also, this marketplace and forum in general are the best cheap media deal in the industry.

Believe it or not, BuilderSociety was created over 6 years ago now.

I want to thank everyone that has been involved at any level, from the lurkers to the posters that have come and gone over the years, to the members that have stuck around since year one.

It's not only been fun, but the amount of knowledge and wisdom accumulated here over these many years is second to none. And that's because you all have taken the time to share, teach, and learn from one another.

We've seen complete newbies become full time internet marketers, leaving their day jobs and working from home or traveling the world. We've seen multiple 7 figure sales go down from members here, and tons of high 6 figure sales. I know of one where the design, the development, the content, and the links were all 100% sourced out of the BuSo Marketplace. That's how amazing this place is, and that's entirely comprised of YOU guys and gals. You make this forum what it is.

For myself and the moderators, and even you guys contributing to the discussion, this is a labor of love. We all spend a LOT of time and energy here, and we're completely "user supported".

One of the ways we pay the rent here is through the BuSo Pro upgrade. To be frank, it offers a little bit of extra convenience to you guys. It doesn't do a lot more than that because we keep this place completely open. There's no hidden forums you can gain access to or any secret functionality. You do get a nice shiny badge under your username that shows you're involved in the industry on a humanitarian level, which says a lot in my opinion.

BuSo Pro is really just a way for you to say "thank you" and help us cover some server time, renew the domain, and splurge on a nice coffee or adult beverage.

If you want to say thanks for having a high signal-to-noise location in this digital industry to kickback, network with other top members in the game, find solid products and services to improve your own day-to-day work, and you appreciate not having display ads slathered all over the forum, please consider giving back by picking up a BuSo Pro upgrade over the 2020 Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend.

From now until Tuesday (the day after Cyber Monday), we've dropped the contribution amount for BuSo Pro from $30 to $20 as another thank you to you all. I know not everyone is in a position to do so, but if you can toss us a bone, we appreciate it greatly.

We commit to continuing to keeping BuSo the no-nonsense, high-quality, deep discussion place it is where newbies can go from nothing to full time and pros can go from comfort to luxury. There's something for everyone, and if you've gained from your time here please consider this small donation.

Love you guys. Here's to the next 6 years!

Hi @The Engineer and other contributors, Thank you for always providing cutting edge info at the highest level of detail that blows away all other paid courses I've seen. I've often read and re-read the same post 5 times to get all the nuance, and often find myself referring to archived posts years ago. I also love the market place as it release amazing sellers! Upgraded

I promised myself an upgrade to the pro membership once I made an equivalent amount from the knowledge gained from this forum.

Cleared that benchmark earlier in the summer. Cheers to BuSo for being awesome and a competitive advantage that's kept hidden :D

Back