Instagram resources and case studies

Degree
Hi guys,

A friend of mine is looking to promote her own products through Instagram. She works in the travel niche.

She is no newb to IM, but like me, she has no experience whatsoever using Instagram

I was wondering if you guys new of any guides, resources or case studies I could shoot her way? I had a (brief) search on the forum, but couldn't see anything concrete. I've already sent the link for Day 10 of the Digital Crash Course.

Cheers

I'm trying to learn what works on IG, so far couldnt find any good resources. There was this chick who sells health stuff on IG and she did like an interview but I dont remember her name and couldnt find the podcast.

Anyone can point me to good resources for learning IG? Thanks

Instagress.com

Hey mate, tell me more. It just looks like an app - the blog doesn't really have anything useful apart from saying how to use their software. Just posting up the website doesn't really help me without some more context

Simple.
1) Register
2) You log in.
3) You choose keywords/tags used by your target audience
4) turn on the auto-liker &/or commentor (use a symbol, not a comment; i prefer)
5) People will see your like, then look at your page. If they like what they see, they will like yours and maybe follow.

It's well worth it for me. Lots of clothing brands were using this to make a fast buck

IG = 99% Spam and Bots.

I've been asking for proof of traffic or sales directly tied to IG for years now. Not a single person has ever been able to deliver.

I've expiremented with it myself firsthand, and my thoughts haven't changed.

Back