I'm looking for a great website content writer...

Degree
I'm looking for someone to write some website content in the health niche, I'm hoping I can avoid the freelancing sites and just find someone here. Any writers looking for a bit of work? Looking to spend around $10/article.

I'm new to internet marketing but I can write essays and stuff is that what you're looking for? I think it would be a great way for me to learn the ropes if you don't mind being patient. What if we start at $7 each until I have a better idea what I'm doing and then you can start paying me $10? Does that sound fair? Send me a PM if you want to discuss this further.

One thing neither of you mentioned was the length of these articles. Everything I've seen negotiates by $/100 words, or even $/word. That way the lengths can vary :smile:

It depends on the volume of work you need done. If it's a lot and you want a quick turn around time, I'd recommend hitting up something like TextBroker. But make sure you review the content before you accept it. There are rare cases of people gaming the system there.

I'm looking for someone to write some website content in the health niche, I'm hoping I can avoid the freelancing sites and just find someone here. Any writers looking for a bit of work? Looking to spend around $10/article.
@Williamder I would love to help you. I'm big into fitness, and health. PM, if interested.

You'll get some decent-ish content from iwriter for $10 a pop.

With $10 per article you most likely won't get a "great" writer these days anymore.

An alternative suggestion: get a wordai subscription and do the editing yourself? Prolly same quality stuff (almost) anyway as $10 per article writers produce and unlimited quantity. :smile:

somsil

this all depens how how long the article needs to be i have an few staff i use that i could get this done if i new the amounts off words it needs ?

Is Vin on this forum?

Thanks for the mention, guys. I'll have to talk to the forum mods, but maybe we can set up a special discount on content writing from WordAgents for new BuilderSociety members for the next month or so.

In the meantime, just fill out the form on http://www.wordagents.com and mention this forum/thread and I'll try to provide the best rate I can for you all.

I've had some good results from using http://wordagents.com/

Is Vin on this forum?

Hey @stackcash good to have you here! We'd love to set something up in the near future. Our marketplace will be coming online soon(ish?), so that would be a good opportunity to put a discount in place for BuSo members.

Also before anyone says anything, Stackcash gets a free pass for self promotion in this thread for several reasons. He's already been recommended here twice, he has a great reputation of running a smooth ship and genuinely offers a quality service, and it's worth showing the contrast between how different vendors approached this thread and how it turned out...

Thanks for the mention, guys. I'll have to talk to the forum mods, but maybe we can set up a special discount on content writing from WordAgents for new BuilderSociety members for the next month or so.

In the meantime, just fill out the form on http://www.wordagents.com and mention this forum/thread and I'll try to provide the best rate I can for you all.
That would be amazing if you could sort out a discount :smile:

I had a look at your website and saw no mention of price, I understand doing things on a bespoke rate but I'd like to know if I could even afford you! If you don't want to reply here I'd really appreciate a PM about your price range for website content.

Ah, shit. I didn't even think of that. Jared just told me people were mentioning my name, so I wanted to say what's up. Sorry dudes!

I'll take my paddling now...

paddling-YouTube-screenshot-Dazed-and-Confused-Ben-Affleck.jpg

Hey @stackcash good to have you here! We'd love to set something up in the near future. Our marketplace will be coming online soon(ish?), so that would be a good opportunity to put a discount in place for BuSo members.

Also before anyone says anything, Stackcash gets a free pass for self promotion in this thread for several reasons. He's already been recommended here twice, he has a great reputation of running a smooth ship and genuinely offers a quality service, and it's worth showing the contrast between how different vendors approached this thread and how it turned out...

Wow @old-sun , just wow.

You are trying to drum up business for content writing with a post full of grammatical errors, typos, bad punctuation, and no regards to capitalization?

Stay classy, old chap.

::emp::
notes how i said i have staff that can write for me ?

and there is an good reason why i have problems spelling and writing words

but maybe you should remember there are people on the other side off usernames

do you not think i had this said to me many times ?

and you no what i don't care i got to where i am to day buy not letting this effect me i sure you over come many things in life to ?

sure i can't spell too well or write that well but i still make moeny online i just have to get help to write things so what ???

@old-sun
My last reply might have been misunderstood, so I'll try and write something more constructive.

I hope this post will be met with an open mind.

First
This is not about you
At the time of me writing this, you are nothing but a few characters on a screen. Your name could be Ranjeet, Mark, Elena, Natasha. You could be living in Egypt, India, America, Germany. You could be living with three wives and ten kids, with three grandchildren on their way. You could be sitting in a one room apartment, alone.
It does not matter.
This is not about you.

Second
This is about your business.
More exactly, this is about the presentation you give at the contact point.
And it stinks.

So what now?
Yes, I do care about people. The insinuation you gave that I am a cold blooded hater who doesn't hurt me. Deeply. Inside my .. damn, whatcha call it? Heart..? Soul..? One of thosew things.

Kidding aside, I care enough to write this, trying to collect some thoughts on going forward.

Your point of contact
Every business has a point where customers can decide to buy. Some have several.
There are shops, window fronts, advertising, sales calls, websites, and more.
You chose a forum to introduce people to your business.

Contacting customers we need to present the best image of our business we can.
Shops get cleaned so much they sparkle. Decorating windows for big retailers is an existing full-time job. You can go to school for that.

Now, your excuse was that you are actually the boss of a team. I am sure your writers are top notch.
Now you have the honors to go and tell them that you failed getting new customers. Boss.

You are trying to sell writing using bad writing.
If you were a burger joint you just tried selling me burgers with a picture of a burnt patty in a moldy bun.
As a supermarket manager, you just greeted the potential customers of your sparkly clean market filled with fresh produce. You did so in your soiled pyjamas, bad breath, and five day stubble.
The dried spit in the corner of your mouth didn't help convince them to come in.

Steps forward
Work on your presentation.
You have a team of writers? Great.

Sit down with them and get three long, three medium, and three short pitches prepared for you.
Have them nicely formatted, bolding, underlines, bullet points, don't pull any punches.

Also get a nice, clean image for forum signatures.

Maybe even set up a simple website form to accept orders.

Then go and get those orders.

::emp::

EpicWrite/iwriter is what I have been using for quite some time . Put in an order with " 6 ways to boost your online marketing efforts " over "online marketing" . The more specific you are ,the better the stuff you get .

Back