I'll write you a guest post, then promote/boost/leak to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm looking for guest posting opportunities on real sites (I don't want a page on your PBN or sites that sell links or sites that have a bunch of spam, etc...).

- I will write an excellent guest post for you (I have written for tons of huge sites, had plenty of articles go viral, blah blah blah...)​
- Then I'll promote it by posting it to FB, boosting the post, posting it to my other social networks once I've got a larger audience in a few months, maybe some reddit submissions if it makes sense, some forum posts... Basically I'll just try to get it out there as if it were on my own site.​
- I want this article to earn quality links and exposure because that makes my link from it that much more valuable.​

Niches that'll fit: [Redacted] Relevancy is important to me, but the higher quality the site is - the more of a stretch we can potentially make (within reason, of course.)

Post or PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
PMing you to feel out some more details. I have something that fits. I'll report back and let everyone know how it goes if we strike a deal. :evil:

Oh man this is a genius idea. I'm going to do the same.

Interested, just sent you a PM.

New Years Bump, hope everyone's getting off to a good start.

Thanks to everyone who has reached out so far, have had a couple excellent posts work out, a couple fall off (mostly my fault).

I'm still always on the lookout, so if you'd like an article for your established site, let me know! My niche is very general and has a lot of branches, so I can make a fit with just about anything.

Will be in touch soon. I've got a new site in one of the niches you've mentioned. Once it's a bit more fleshed out I'll give you a shout :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back