I run about 50 profitable websites, AMA.

Keyword research tactics and niche finding tactics would be something I would be interested in hearing as Im going through that right now finding some good niches to jump into

Whats the best approach for a mom? This is a weird question. I have a lot of time at home when I can work on the computer but I have never made a website before. Its weird for someone who has never made a website before to start up a business making websites so I'm having reservations.

There is no reason why your business has to be actually making websites. We should all work to our strengths and if you don't know how to build a site yet you'll need to either teach yourself or outsource it. I'm not great at design so I need to outsource that aspect for my money sites if I want them to look professional.

What do you want to do online?

Are your sites affiliate sites? Adsense sites? your own product? or a combo of everything?

Have you found that different site designs produce significantly more conversions the others? I have seen case studies aimed at increasing conversions, but they seem far-fetched.

Have you found that different site designs produce significantly more conversions the others? I have seen case studies aimed at increasing conversions, but they seem far-fetched.

I've read a lot of those case studies too, but they all tend to be based on long-form versus short-form content. Long-form works better if you have a simple one-item thing you're selling. Something like a SAAS does better with short-form.

But I've seen a lot of things too with just working with the call to action button. Changing color, wording, and producing fairly large differences in conversions.

I've never split test a thing. I always try to just brute force more traffic. But I imagine you could double your money from the same traffic by doing this.

*puts my thinking cap on*

do you usually publish all your posts all at once/in bigger batches or do you drip them on a daily/weekly schedule? Talking about your niche sites of course

Do you outsource the developments of your new niche sites?

If so, how and what exactly do you teach your VAs or PAs to do when developing these sites (basically, how do you train them to build sites for you?)

It also doesn't seem like you build many PBN links to your sites (apologies if I'm wrong)

What types of links do you build to your sites?

Couple questions -

Are you down to share your typical process in building the sites, building the links and maintaining them?

and

Do you ever sell any of your sites to mitigate future risk?

Couple questions -

Are you down to share your typical process in building the sites, building the links and maintaining them?

and

Do you ever sell any of your sites to mitigate future risk?

Ignore that first one - just saw your thread hah

1) How do you set your budget for each new site once you know what kind of competition you're looking at for the project?

2) When do you walk away from a project when it isn't turning a profit?

3) For every winner, how many losers have you had?

Bang, can you share your process of choosing niches you are going to enter?
What factors are you looking at?
How do you check potential profitability of your new aff sites?

I know at least few similar threads where people were talking about having 200-500+ sites making killing out of it but, it always turned out to be far from reality. I'm not saying you are one of them but, would love to know more details about management of so many properties. Do you have stuff? VAs?
Custom management system? Are those custom PHP sites? (I think that would make it easier to control).

Cheers.

@BANG How dare you take a "forum break" when people still have questions. Hurry back I want to know how deep you go when it comes to optimizing and speeding up your sites.

Back