I recently hired a writer, but not sure about the quality due to language barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
Hi guys,

I recently hired a writer, but still, I am not sure about the content quality since English is not my native language and I can't tell the difference to be honest if the article is good or bad. So, can you help me out and give a quick review? If it's good I will gladly share the writer with you :smile:

I don't need another writer @Kakarot but if you just want me to make sure the grammar is good I'm happy to help with that.

For the record your English is very good and I think you're probably a better judge of good writing than you think.

Last edited:
For the record your English is very good and I think you're probably a better judge of good writing than you think.
Seconded.

If you want a second set of virtual eyes when you're editing, you can snag Grammarly. It's not always 100% correct, but it is nice & any stylistic things you want to keep you can just ignore the suggestion.

Grammarly is probably the best thing to use, you can get the chrome extension and work directly from your browser.

Hemmingway App is also something that you could use to make sure your content is not too complex.

I'm happy to take a look at your content if you still need a second set of eyes.

Love the Hemingway App (great way to train yourself) not sure how great it would be at evaluating someone else's writing, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back