I Got Another Idea

So, is this kind of like a brokered affiliate network with two offers available to affiliates, with the affiliate manager (CCarter) helping the affiliates personally to drive traffic to the offers, where the affiliates don't have to worry about scrubbing and shaving?

Interesting timing - I got a phone call last night and got another opportunity within the same industry. So in theory The Corporation's shareholders could be able to pick 1 of 2 avenues, and then down the road The Corporation can warm up old leads from one offer and transfer it to the other offer (and vice-a-versa) since it's within the same industry and then at that point it's just recurring recurring money.

LL93dc1.gif

But we gotta get the basics down first. Lead management will probably be the biggest hurdle, so most lead forms will have to be uniform across the board to streamline things. One thing I will say is I'm not under-estimating the enormity of the work that needs to be done to get things going, so we probably will need few trial individuals in the beginning or something. It can't be a situation where we are getting flooded with dozens and dozens of people, cause that's chaos.

Sign me up as one of those trial individuals. Let's do this.

Interesting timing - I got a phone call last night and got another opportunity within the same industry. So in theory The Corporation's shareholders could be able to pick 1 of 2 avenues, and then down the road The Corporation can warm up old leads from one offer and transfer it to the other offer (and vice-a-versa) since it's within the same industry and then at that point it's just recurring recurring money.
But we gotta get the basics down first. Lead management will probably be the biggest hurdle, so most lead forms will have to be uniform across the board to streamline things. One thing I will say is I'm not under-estimating the enormity of the work that needs to be done to get things going, so we probably will need few trial individuals in the beginning or something. It can't be a situation where we are getting flooded with dozens and dozens of people, cause that's chaos.

I'm willing to put in as much time and effort as it will take. I would do anything to be a trial individual... as long as having an already existing heavily trafficked website in the niche isn't required. But I'm willing to build as much as it takes to meet any requirements you have.

Although the term was uttered once before, let me be the first to suggest an unofficial name for this next "bootcamp":

The BuSo Mafia

Sounds about right, and sounds like the proper level of necessary ruthlessness. :evil:

VERY interesting idea, few brains are more powerful and capable than just one or two. I will jump in right away, but can't do this with my website (different language and other people involved already...) however, I can create appropriate English version rather fast and smoothly (I'm about to do this anyway) and this seems like interesting experiment so... I'm in by all means. I know great writer (native English), I would take her abroad certainly if she agrees, would that be OK for The Trust? Or Trust will want to have it's own writers for all projects?

BTW, I was before involved in two "projects", but those were paid on entry. On the beginning it was all good and cool, but after three months people started dropping off, some made some $ but nothing major. Once most people dropped out "management" lost their interest as well and entire brilliant plan went to hell.

How will you ensure that this isn't going to happen with this project? Especially during first months when not much $ will be seen, and this is also time where most people is simply giving up. It could be a great investment or total waste of time. If I have my website prepared for a certain niche and monetization model implemented, including precise targeting for specific groups etc. and then trust suddenly is going down the drain becosue of lack of shareholders interest, I'm loosing access to $ and all work that have been done is wasted? Or those who will stay and work (even if that's just one person) will have their $ source secured as long as they sending converting leads?

I'm asking about those things because want to know what kind of "game" we are going to play? Is it serious business partnership offer? Or more like: "ehh.. let's see what's gonna happen..." kind of thing? :D Of course, I'm not saying you are not serious about your business, but would like to hear a bit more about it if that's OK

Wait , this is somewhat like leadspring ?

I don't know what that is, so I cannot answer this.

So, is this kind of like a brokered affiliate network with two offers available to affiliates, with the affiliate manager (CCarter) helping the affiliates personally to drive traffic to the offers, where the affiliates don't have to worry about scrubbing and shaving?

It's a corporation, with shareholders and individuals. The Corporation will train shareholders to create websites, generating traffic, do SEO, and all that fun jazz to be successful within the industries The Corporation is targeting and has relationships with. The Trust will be there to control at a macro level what The Corporation does. If that's what you are describing, sure, but #1 I do not want to lead The Corporation forever. I want to set things up, get it going, and then when a leader emerges, hand them the keys for the day to day operation. We'll have to create processes, training manuals, etc, so The Corporation can run on its own.

I'm willing to put in as much time and effort as it will take. I would do anything to be a trial individual... as long as having an already existing heavily trafficked website in the niche isn't required. But I'm willing to build as much as it takes to meet any requirements you have.

That's the attitude I am looking for. Most people just replied with a lazy one sentence reply. I mean... "interesting". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - whatever that means. It's a bit difficult having a brainstorming session without hard questions, thoughts, or replies. Maybe I just have zero patience now-a-days.

The requirement of having a website with traffic was more so for the OP, not this 2nd idea. There is no way you can have a high trafficked website already in this industry, trust me, you guys aren't making money like we're about to show you.

what is the industry?

You should probably read the part where I stated the industry is not going to be revealed until the individual starts the process of becoming a part of The Corporation. If you were an employee at my company and you asked me that question after I clearly stated that, I would have let you go on the spot. There is a certain level of effort you have to put in mate.

Although the term was uttered once before, let me be the first to suggest an unofficial name for this next "bootcamp":

The BuSo Mafia

Sounds about right, and sounds like the proper level of necessary ruthlessness. :evil:

Well we don't want un-do attention. :smile:

VERY interesting idea, few brains are more powerful and capable than just one or two. I will jump in right away, but can't do this with my website (different language and other people involved already...) however, I can create appropriate English version rather fast and smoothly (I'm about to do this anyway) and this seems like interesting experiment so... I'm in by all means. I know great writer (native English), I would take her abroad certainly if she agrees, would that be OK for The Trust? Or Trust will want to have it's own writers for all projects?

Zero clue what some of this means to be honest.

#1. How would you know the industry already in order to create an English version? There is 0% chance that you are already in this industry.

#2. The writer is your writer. Any website you make is your website. They are a part of your team. They have nothing to do with The Trust nor The Corporation. Basically The Corporation's goal is to manage the day to day of the lead flow, cash flow, and guide individuals on how to generate better traffic, better leads, so they can generate more money.

BTW, I was before involved in two "projects", but those were paid on entry. On the beginning it was all good and cool, but after three months people started dropping off, some made some $ but nothing major. Once most people dropped out "management" lost their interest as well and entire brilliant plan went to hell.

Cause we aren't going to allow lazy motherfuckers in. You can tell who's lazy from past experience. If a person is doing zero work after a week, they aren't going to magically do work in week #2, so they'll be fired from The Corporation. I'm thinking there is going to be an intense marketing bootcamp as an intro to the style of marketing, and if a motherfucker can't make it past that shit, fuck them. In that intense bootcamp the second you hear any whining, see any signs of laziness, skip a day of upates, or see a day of ZERO progress - they aren't serious and are out. Fuck them.

If someone is not willing to put in 3 weeks of training, they definitely aren't willing to put in months of sweat, blood, and hardwork. And I mean REAL hardwork, real fucking grinding. Anyone mentions the word "passive", or "passive income" in any instances to me is gone.

How will you ensure that this isn't going to happen with this project?

By removing lazy fucks and getting someone more serious in. If @Ryuzaki and Me end up being the only people posting dividend checks and making updates, oh well. I'm going to be making money in this industry regardless of other lazy cunts that are looking for an easy road. So if I can make money, while creating a journal of the EXACT process I am using and training people on how to do it, the ONLY excuse for a loser not making money is because they don't want it bad enough and will come up with every excuse in the book to self-sabotage themselves.

Let me be clear, if a person doesn't generate leads from their website, they obviously wouldn't get paid, cause they generated zero fucking leads. That will be their OWN fault, because others in The Corporation are going to be making money and checks left and right. The Corporation isn't going to cut them a check for playing pretend. You get paid off of what you generate, PERIOD.

Especially during first months when not much $ will be seen, and this is also time where most people is simply giving up. It could be a great investment or total waste of time.

Anything worth doing is a risk. That's the problem with lazy fuckers. They never like taking risks, they never "jump all in". They want guarantees in life that if they follow these Steps: Step #1, Step #2, Step #3, they'll make 'billions' - but somehow 'passively'. How you can "follow steps" while being "passive" is a physics problem even I cannot solve. The only way you can "follow steps" is by being Active, not passive. The only way you can win in this world is by taking what you want and that requires being Active, not passive.

This LITERALLY is the easiest way to make money I can come up with. The Corporation gives you the industry. The Corporation trains you on generating traffic. The Corporation then handles all your backend needs, so all you have to do is generate leads and send them over. The Corporation then cuts you a check when your leads close. If The Corporation sees you are sending shitty leads The Corporation works with you to improve your process. I mean shit man, The Corporation is handing you a blueprint to printing money - fuck, how more easily can we make it?

But the whole premise is based on showing up, willing to work hard, and WANTING to win. Not playing pretend like "oh tomorrow I'll start working". Fuck You. Tomorrow means today you just waste time, effort, and a whole day jerking yourself off.

Something is wrong with a majority of the "SEO" industry. Alot of people that concentrate on just SEO, seem to be the lazy cunts that want shit handed to them. Shit they want Google to hand them millions of free traffic for this "business" that consist of a twentytwelve wordpress theme with a bunch of affiliate links to amazon - and that's what they consider "serious" business. Give me a fucking break. That's a hobby, not a business.

I have zero time to waste, and if you think I am ruthless wait till you see the sharks at The Corporation.

If I have my website prepared for a certain niche and monetization model implemented, including precise targeting for specific groups etc. and then trust suddenly is going down the drain becosue of lack of shareholders interest, I'm loosing access to $ and all work that have been done is wasted?

#1, my partners are already making money in this industry. If you send them leads, there is absolutely NO WAY you will stop getting paid unless both partners go out of business - highly unlikely - but even then we can just get other partners. These people are actually fucking serious. They both run call centers with a team of sales people calling leads all fucking day and generating revenue. I know this might be difficult for some to realize in our industry, but there are people that go out of their basement and go to work to generate money for a company. They aren't jerking off for 8 hours a day and taking afternoon naps while refreshing their $30 adsense account then going to their amazon affiliate screen to look at the $2 in commission they've made.

Those sales people are going to be the ones calling the leads, closing the deals, and grinding everyday. Our job is to supply them with as many quality leads as possible so we are the best source of money for them. If we aren't - they will simply switch to a different source of leads (and trust me, they've already got multiple lead sources). Whether The Corporation succeeds or not, those sales teams are still going to be generating millions of dollars for themselves and their partners.

Or those who will stay and work (even if that's just one person) will have their $ source secured as long as they sending converting leads?

These two sales operations have multiple lead sources and The Corporation will be one of them and as we send them more and more leads, they'll hire more and more people and expand. But don't think for a second they are going to sit around with their dicks in their hands waiting for The Corporation's shareholders to generate leads or get their act together.

They only care that we can generate them leads.

The Corporation only cares it gets paid on the closed leads.

If your website is generating good money, there is zero reason The Corporation would "shutdown". If it's just me, you, and @Ryuzaki - who gives a shit? If it's just you in The Corporation cause you are the only one producing, guess what you are the sole shareholder and owner, and control The Corporation, and can do whatever the fuck you want since you are the only one generating money.

I'm asking about those things because want to know what kind of "game" we are going to play? Is it serious business partnership offer? Or more like: "ehh.. let's see what's gonna happen..." kind of thing? :D Of course, I'm not saying you are not serious about your business, but would like to hear a bit more about it if that's OK

This isn't some WarriorForum or JVZoo bullshit. We're not here fucking around with JVs between a bunch of lazy fucks that are going no where fast. I personally don't have time to fuck around with people that just love talking and taking no action. Maybe I'm getting to old, or too impatient with waste-of-timers.

Basically, if you aren't willing to work hard, put blood and sweat, and grind whenever possible, don't fucking sign up. We'll be posting commission checks and growing, and you'll be right where you started on the sidelines with comments and excuses as to why you don't like taking risks.

If you are scared of failure, don't bother signing up, cause you'll never succeed with that attitude anyways.

If I, @CCarter, put my time and effort into something, I go all in until success or failure. You can tell whether a person is serious or not about their motivations for being a part of a project. We aren't going to accept lazy fuckers that come up with an excuse as they are signing up - "Oh but I can only concentrate on this on the weekend" - Denied - Get The Fuck Out Of Here with that waste of time shit.

Why would I even want to associate with a person who can't even commit to success?

That's the attitude I am looking for. Most people just replied with a lazy one sentence reply. I mean... "interesting". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - whatever that means. It's a bit difficult having a brainstorming session without hard questions, thoughts, or replies. Maybe I just have zero patience now-a-days.

The requirement of having a website with traffic was more so for the OP, not this 2nd idea. There is no way you can have a high trafficked website already in this industry, trust me, you guys aren't making money like we're about to show you.
Awesome! You're my digital idol, so on that alone I'm willing to do whatever it takes. If you want me to prove it ahead of time I can tell you more about me...

This LITERALLY is the easiest way to make money I can come up with. The Corporation gives you the industry. The Corporation trains you on generating traffic. The Corporation then handles all your backend needs, so all you have to do is generate leads and send them over. The Corporation then cuts you a check when your leads close. If The Corporation sees you are sending shitty leads The Corporation works with you to improve your process. I mean shit man, The Corporation is handing you a blueprint to printing money - fuck, how more easily can we make it?

But the whole premise is based on showing up, willing to work hard, and WANTING to win. Not playing pretend like "oh tomorrow I'll start working". Fuck You. Tomorrow means today you just waste time, effort, and a whole day jerking yourself off.

Basically, if you aren't willing to work hard, put blood and sweat, and grind whenever possible, don't fucking sign up. We'll be posting commission checks and growing, and you'll be right where you started on the sidelines with comments and excuses as to why you don't like taking risks.

If you are scared of failure, don't bother signing up, cause you'll never succeed with that attitude anyways.
I can't express how excited this has made me. The organizational set-up is so fascinating to me... (from a political philosophy standpoint lol.) Its brilliant. I'll try and re-read this thread and your response and see if I have any more questions.

Some say that luck is random, but I disagree. I’ve just started looking for a new project to work on while I hammer out details for it, and then this comes up. I will submit my application to be on the front lines.

Also yes, I’m one of those guys who only became interested in the project once it moved from a bootcamp to a real life scenario. Call CCarter and this Corporation the Little Red Hens because he just collected all of the ingredients for a seriously awesome opportunity. I won’t be passing this by.

I like this idea for a lot of reasons, with these two especially:

-Working together on designing the initial lead form, as well as processes and training manuals (would this be something we do on a Skype chat?). A lot of people take this stuff for granted, and after having to create a manual for a new worker in my niche, it’s a big deal.
-The team aspect, but ultimately individual responsibility

This is me offering my application to be a part of the initial group of people. Building a new site from the ground up is something I’ve done in the past but not recently.

Obviously, some details like the Industry aren’t going to be talked about initially. Will this still be following the format of the initial post in that we will be doing daily updates? Also, who will be in control of the Trust, since it seems that this is going to be a separate organization?

CCarter, you talk about having this stuff in public and not on chats, especially for the opening organizational parts- I disagree. You state yourself that you don't care about the people who stare on the sidelines, so why should we give a shit? If they wanted to know this stuff, they would've joined. Private group PM or Skype is an ideal format for everything that we'd be doing. If we're doing threads, we can still talk about stuff that we learned in the group. But I don't think that anyone joining "owes" anything to people who didn't even bother picking up some wheat for the bread.

I don't know what that is, so I cannot answer this.

It's a corporation, with shareholders and individuals. The Corporation will train shareholders to create websites, generating traffic, do SEO, and all that fun jazz to be successful within the industries The Corporation is targeting and has relationships with. The Trust will be there to control at a macro level what The Corporation does. If that's what you are describing, sure, but #1 I do not want to lead The Corporation forever. I want to set things up, get it going, and then when a leader emerges, hand them the keys for the day to day operation. We'll have to create processes, training manuals, etc, so The Corporation can run on its own.

You should probably read the part where I stated the industry is not going to be revealed until the individual starts the process of becoming a part of The Corporation. If you were an employee at my company and you asked me that question after I clearly stated that, I would have let you go on the spot. There is a certain level of effort you have to put in mate.

Well we don't want un-do attention. :smile:

Zero clue what some of this means to be honest.

#1. How would you know the industry already in order to create an English version? There is 0% chance that you are already in this industry.

#2. The writer is your writer. Any website you make is your website. They are a part of your team. They have nothing to do with The Trust nor The Corporation. Basically The Corporation's goal is to manage the day to day of the lead flow, cash flow, and guide individuals on how to generate better traffic, better leads, so they can generate more money.

Cause we aren't going to allow lazy motherfuckers in. You can tell who's lazy from past experience. If a person is doing zero work after a week, they aren't going to magically do work in week #2, so they'll be fired from The Corporation. I'm thinking there is going to be an intense marketing bootcamp as an intro to the style of marketing, and if a motherfucker can't make it past that shit, fuck them. In that intense bootcamp the second you hear any whining, see any signs of laziness, skip a day of upates, or see a day of ZERO progress - they aren't serious and are out. Fuck them.

If someone is not willing to put in 3 weeks of training, they definitely aren't willing to put in months of sweat, blood, and hardwork. And I mean REAL hardwork, real fucking grinding. Anyone mentions the word "passive", or "passive income" in any instances to me is gone.

By removing lazy fucks and getting someone more serious in. If @Ryuzaki and Me end up being the only people posting dividend checks and making updates, oh well. I'm going to be making money in this industry regardless of other lazy cunts that are looking for an easy road. So if I can make money, while creating a journal of the EXACT process I am using and training people on how to do it, the ONLY excuse for a loser not making money is because they don't want it bad enough and will come up with every excuse in the book to self-sabotage themselves.

Let me be clear, if a person doesn't generate leads from their website, they obviously wouldn't get paid, cause they generated zero fucking leads. That will be their OWN fault, because others in The Corporation are going to be making money and checks left and right. The Corporation isn't going to cut them a check for playing pretend. You get paid off of what you generate, PERIOD.

Anything worth doing is a risk. That's the problem with lazy fuckers. They never like taking risks, they never "jump all in". They want guarantees in life that if they follow these Steps: Step #1, Step #2, Step #3, they'll make 'billions' - but somehow 'passively'. How you can "follow steps" while being "passive" is a physics problem even I cannot solve. The only way you can "follow steps" is by being Active, not passive. The only way you can win in this world is by taking what you want and that requires being Active, not passive.

Something is wrong with a majority of the "SEO" industry. Alot of people that concentrate on just SEO, seem to be the lazy cunts that want shit handed to them. Shit they want Google to hand them millions of free traffic for this "business" that consist of a twentytwelve wordpress theme with a bunch of affiliate links to amazon - and that's what they consider "serious" business. Give me a fucking break. That's a hobby, not a business.

I have zero time to waste, and if you think I am ruthless wait till you see the sharks at The Corporation.

#1, my partners are already making money in this industry. If you send them leads, there is absolutely NO WAY you will stop getting paid unless both partners go out of business - highly unlikely - but even then we can just get other partners. These people are actually fucking serious. They both run call centers with a team of sales people calling leads all fucking day and generating revenue. I know this might be difficult for some to realize in our industry, but there are people that go out of their basement and go to work to generate money for a company. They aren't jerking off for 8 hours a day and taking afternoon naps while refreshing their $30 adsense account then going to their amazon affiliate screen to look at the $2 in commission they've made.

Those sales people are going to be the ones calling the leads, closing the deals, and grinding everyday. Our job is to supply them with as many quality leads as possible so we are the best source of money for them. If we aren't - they will simply switch to a different source of leads (and trust me, they've already got multiple lead sources). Whether The Corporation succeeds or not, those sales teams are still going to be generating millions of dollars for themselves and their partners.

These two sales operations have multiple lead sources and The Corporation will be one of them and as we send them more and more leads, they'll hire more and more people and expand. But don't think for a second they are going to sit around with their dicks in their hands waiting for The Corporation's shareholders to generate leads or get their act together.

They only care that we can generate them leads.

The Corporation only cares it gets paid on the closed leads.

If your website is generating good money, there is zero reason The Corporation would "shutdown". If it's just me, you, and @Ryuzaki - who gives a shit? If it's just you in The Corporation cause you are the only one producing, guess what you are the sole shareholder and owner, and control The Corporation, and can do whatever the fuck you want since you are the only one generating money.

This isn't some WarriorForum or JVZoo bullshit. We're not here fucking around with JVs between a bunch of lazy fucks that are going no where fast. I personally don't have time to fuck around with people that just love talking and taking no action. Maybe I'm getting to old, or too impatient with waste-of-timers.

If I, @CCarter, put my time and effort into something, I go all in until success or failure. You can tell whether a person is serious or not about their motivations for being a part of a project. We aren't going to accept lazy fuckers that come up with an excuse as they are signing up - "Oh but I can only concentrate on this on the weekend" - Denied - Get The Fuck Out Of Here with that waste of time shit.

Why would I even want to associate with a person who can't even commit to success?
Thank you for your answers @CCarter. Let's do it.

Obviously, some details like the Industry aren’t going to be talked about initially. Will this still be following the format of the initial post in that we will be doing daily updates?

I'm still thinking this over. I'm thinking daily updates when an individual goes through the 3 week training bootcamp. If they can't take 5-10 mins out of their day to do a simple update they can fuck off. It will also allow us to see their level of dedication before entering The Corporation. Last thing we need is some random clown fucking around with no dedication trying to get into The Corporation to waste people's time.

Afterwards and I'm thinking as they are journeying their way until a certain recurring income - example $10K a month, they have to do twice weekly updates. Monday and Fridays for example. But then when the $10K is hit they can do whatever the fuck they want. But if that number drops below $10K - they are now back on probation to doing twice weekly updates cause they clearly started fucking up, and everyone can learn more from fuck ups than success.

But this is all brainstorming.

Also, who will be in control of the Trust, since it seems that this is going to be a separate organization?

Here is the thinking behind this: A Trust is formed that will be the guiding hand of The Corporation. The trust will ultimately own The Corporation while having the trustee, person who controls the trust, will make sure the guidelines are set in place within The Corporation. What do I mean? Well #1, the leadership of The Corporation are working in the best interest of the shareholders/individuals. So for example if I leave the leadership position the CEO/chairman or whatever that comes along can't change commission deals from XX% to X% and fuck over a ton of individuals until the next board meeting where they get ousted.

So keeping things in line with basic guidelines controlled by the trustee and not allowing The Corporation to do dumbass shit. A trustee of a Trust HAS to do X, Y, Z. They have to keep X within Y profit margins for example - if we specify that.

Now I'm still mulling this over cause it might be a bit too convoluted in the beginning, but the point is Me, @Ryuzaki, @The Engineer, or who ever can exit and make sure things don't fall apart cause The Corporation's new leadership wants to get creative.

CCarter, you talk about having this stuff in public and not on chats, especially for the opening organizational parts- I disagree.

A lurker disagreeing with open conversations... No surprise there. :wink:

You state yourself that you don't care about the people who stare on the sidelines, so why should we give a shit? If they wanted to know this stuff, they would've joined.

Not sure what you mean by "stuff", but if you mean how to do marketing, and run a proper business, that's what this forum is for mate. And if people aren't contributing might as well shut it down and call it a day. Why else are we here? To look at my avatar?

A community of lurkers isn't a community - it's just a ghost-town. You see shit like this on forums that have tried and failed miserably to mimic BuSo.

Private group PM or Skype is an ideal format for everything that we'd be doing.

Fuck Skype and Skype Chats. People love losing focus and discussing dumbass shit. fuckers even skype me when I'm "Busy" or "Invisible" - like I have time to talk about no money meetings. Let me put it clear as day - I don't have time to talk to people on skype regarding no money meetings.

If we're doing threads, we can still talk about stuff that we learned in the group. But I don't think that anyone joining "owes" anything to people who didn't even bother picking up some wheat for the bread.

The reality is not everyone is going to be allowed to join. We also aren't going to have dozens of people starting all off from scratch cause that's a nightmare and chaos. So I'd rather take on 1 or 2 people at a time, and as they progress, and we streamline the process it will make each next iteration better than before. I doubt the first couple of people will have training manuals - but I guarantee individuals #12 and #13 should. It's all about progress and watching progress unfold. People will learn how to run a proper business even if they aren't a part of The Corporation. People will learn how to navigate through difficulties, share successes, and most importantly failures.

I think you are coming at this from a completely selfish approach. No one owes you @Tiberian anything - but how much have you given to the community with your 16 posts? Yet you want to join The Corporation when it's time to make money and continue not giving back even after you've benefited from this community? So The Corporation's giving you a crazy opportunity and you just want to literally not even help others in the community? WTF man?

A lot of people have put time and effort into this community to get to a point where we can think about next level ideas and organizing something of this magnitude and have trust flowing like we do - that all happens when multiple people contribute helping out newbies, creating guides like @turbin3 and @SmokeTree do, doing case studies like @built and @Trankuility do, creating the crash course, we've got experts like @miketpowell who may not say a lot but when he speaks he drops serious knowledge, then new dudes like @MooFace who seems to be taking the mantle and helping out other members in the DevOps section, and yet others who simply ask questions so if another user has the same problem they can figure out how the community, which they trust, solve said problem.

So the question is as a member of this community, who mostly lurks, meaning you are withdrawing knowledge, help, and benefiting - why when it comes to giving back, while you make money, are you coming at it like a "fuck everyone in the community" mentality?

On the matter of Idea #2:

I'm.
Fucking.
In.

Not "in" like Idiocracy's, "I LIKE MONEY DUURRRRR." I mean IN like I want to be baptized with fire and commit metaphysical seppuku so that I might finally elevate my consciousness from the ruthless, daily, malaise I've lured myself in to. Why wouldn't I just put that vigor into my own projects right now? Because I need something uncomfortable and unknown to break through this invisible and impenetrable barrier I've built for myself.

So, whenever this is a "thing", I'm ready and willing, money in hand, and eager to burn the candle at both ends while scraping the bottom of that crack pipe for MORE.

I love unorthodox shit like this, so count me in. If we could run this like the Omerta (without the blood and burning of a saint's image), I believe it would be successful. If people are willing to sacrifice their time and money to create something that can change your life for the better, you better be working your ass off to be a top earner.

I'm still thinking this over. I'm thinking daily updates when an individual goes through the 3 week training bootcamp. If they can't take 5-10 mins out of their day to do a simple update they can fuck off. It will also allow us to see their level of dedication before entering The Corporation. Last thing we need is some random clown fucking around with no dedication trying to get into The Corporation to waste people's time.

This makes the most sense to me - it looks like BuSo would create another subforum ( a gladiator pit ) wherein you could cull the ones that say “I’m interested” and then give up. I would envision one scenario wherein you choose X people out of Y that seemed as if they worked the hardest. The other alternative is to simply make sure that they post every day, and as long as they do so then they’re in. You said that you only want a small amount of people, so with the former scenario you just get the X amount of people. With the latter, you’re going to just need to pick and choose on your own volition.

Afterwards and I'm thinking as they are journeying their way until a certain recurring income - example $10K a month, they have to do twice weekly updates. Monday and Fridays for example. But then when the $10K is hit they can do whatever the fuck they want. But if that number drops below $10K - they are now back on probation to doing twice weekly updates cause they clearly started fucking up, and everyone can learn more from fuck ups than success.

But this is all brainstorming.

I quite like this idea, although I’d say that for people earning $10k+ should still have a post at least every 2 weeks or monthly. Not only to keep them on track (which is the biggest factor) but also to help analyze what caused them to dip below $10k in the first place. This way, you receive a more holistic view. Cyrus the Persian said that maintaining an empire was more difficult than building one.

Tiberian said:

Also, who will be in control of the Trust, since it seems that this is going to be a separate organization?

Here is the thinking behind this: A Trust is formed that will be the guiding hand of The Corporation. The trust will ultimately own The Corporation while having the trustee, person who controls the trust, will make sure the guidelines are set in place within The Corporation. What do I mean? Well #1, the leadership of The Corporation are working in the best interest of the shareholders/individuals. So for example if I leave the leadership position the CEO/chairman or whatever that comes along can't change commission deals from XX% to X% and fuck over a ton of individuals until the next board meeting where they get ousted.

So keeping things in line with basic guidelines controlled by the trustee and not allowing The Corporation to do dumbass shit. A trustee of a Trust HAS to do X, Y, Z. They have to keep X within Y profit margins for example - if we specify that.

So there will only be one person in charge of the trust? Your second part strikes me as circular logic - the Trust has certain responsibilities and sets guidelines within the Corporation, but then the Corporation has to maintain what the Trust is doing so they don’t abuse their power? The Trust just seems like a lame duck in this scenario since although they may guide the Corporation, the board is the one that really sets the rules. They're clearly not in a ruling position in any case.

Now I'm still mulling this over cause it might be a bit too convoluted in the beginning, but the point is Me, @Ryuzaki, @The Engineer, or who ever can exit and make sure things don't fall apart cause The Corporation's new leadership wants to get creative.

According to my interpretation, the current idea for the Trust is good but needs some hammering out so that they’re not so extraneous. I can see them having a board seat while also being an autonomous position so that they can work in while necessary. Getting executive experience could also be a cool perk of this position. This would also be necessary for members here if there is an exit as there will be someone who vouches for them and ensures their success.

Tiberian said:

CCarter, you talk about having this stuff in public and not on chats, especially for the opening organizational parts- I disagree.

A lurker disagreeing with open conversations... No surprise there.

One, I’m not disagreeing with open conversations on the actual industry, especially since my first question was actually about us posting on BuSo. My comments were intended towards the initial building up of the forms and other internal stuff but I should have taken some extra care with my wording.

So then whoever works on this is going to be outing the industry and everything? That’s the gist I’m getting, and somewhat surprising especially since you’ve been so secretive of it so far. Totally cool with that, in any case.

Tiberian said:

Private group PM or Skype is an ideal format for everything that we'd be doing.

Fuck Skype and Skype Chats. People love losing focus and discussing dumbass shit. fuckers even skype me when I'm "Busy" or "Invisible" - like I have time to talk about no money meetings. Let me put it clear as day - I don't have time to talk to people on skype regarding no money meetings.

And people don’t bullshit on forums too? It all comes down to the type of people in the long run, and moderation of the chat is key to maintain order.

I think you are coming at this from a completely selfish approach. No one owes you @Tiberiananything - but how much have you given to the community with your 16 posts? Yet you want to join The Corporation when it's time to make money and continue not giving back even after you've benefited from this community? So The Corporation's giving you a crazy opportunity and you just want to literally not even help others in the community? WTF man?

Of course nobody owes me anything. Nobody deserves anything.
You made a big deal about “lazy motherfuckers” not getting in.
I’ve paid money to multiple members of the community here as they provide their services here - is that not contributing anything? (Currently waiting on one order to be fulfilled before I write a review on it)

A lot of people have put time and effort into this community to get to a point where we can think about next level ideas and organizing something of this magnitude and have trust flowing like we do - that all happens when multiple people contribute helping out newbies, creating guides like@turbin3 and @SmokeTree do, doing case studies like @built and @Trankuility do, creating the crash course, we've got experts like @miketpowell who may not say a lot but when he speaks he drops serious knowledge, then new dudes like @MooFace who seems to be taking the mantle and helping out other members in the DevOps section, and yet others who simply ask questions so if another user has the same problem they can figure out how the community, which they trust, solve said problem.

So the question is as a member of this community, who mostly lurks, meaning you are withdrawing knowledge, help, and benefiting - why when it comes to giving back, while you make money, are you coming at it like a "fuck everyone in the community" mentality?

Fair enough - not going to argue with you there and I see why you think that I’m not doing anything for BuSo. It was more of a disdain towards the “lazy motherfuckers”, and I’m sorry to see that it’s been interpreted as a “fuck the community”, as that was not my intent.

So there will only be one person in charge of the trust? Your second part strikes me as circular logic - the Trust has certain responsibilities and sets guidelines within the Corporation, but then the Corporation has to maintain what the Trust is doing so they don’t abuse their power? The Trust just seems like a lame duck in this scenario since although they may guide the Corporation, the board is the one that really sets the rules. They're clearly not in a ruling position in any case.

I could be wrong, but nothing here is circular logic even using that loosely. I think you just misunderstood the set-up. This is my take. A Trust is formed first. The Trust creates rules, guidelines, and parameters. The Trust makes a framework that will permanently stay in place. That framework is what protects the shareholders. Carter's example was that the Trust would never allow the Corp. to drop commission. Maybe what you're confused about is the part about "until the next board meeting." Referencing back to one of his earlier posts
Each shareholder coming in would be responsible for creating a website (they keep control) and generating the leads for their specific target/region all with the guidance of the Trust. The shareholders should vote on the board of directors and individuals that will be controlling the day to day operations after the cashflow stream has been established as working to everyone satisfaction.
The shareholders are allowed to collectively push backwards to the power directly above them. The guidelines in the best interests for the shareholders are controlled by the trustee -- preventing the Corp. of doing certain things (x,y,z) that are specified early on.

The reality is not everyone is going to be allowed to join. We also aren't going to have dozens of people starting all off from scratch cause that's a nightmare and chaos. So I'd rather take on 1 or 2 people at a time, and as they progress, and we streamline the process it will make each next iteration better than before. I doubt the first couple of people will have training manuals - but I guarantee individuals #12 and #13 should. It's all about progress and watching progress unfold. People will learn how to run a proper business even if they aren't a part of The Corporation. People will learn how to navigate through difficulties, share successes, and most importantly failures.
First ones could keep some kind of record of what they are doing. These could be just simple notes, screenshots, screen recordings etc. so after some polishing and work guides for the next people would be ready. Setting up entire section with help guides, FAQs etc. before first two (or whatever how many) are in the grinder could take a lot of time from you. Let's create guides organically while first guys will be pioneering the system.

I could be wrong, but nothing here is circular logic even using that loosely. I think you just misunderstood the set-up. This is my take. A Trust is formed first. The Trust creates rules, guidelines, and parameters. The Trust makes a framework that will permanently stay in place. That framework is what protects the shareholders. Carter's example was that the Trust would never allow the Corp. to drop commission. Maybe what you're confused about is the part about "until the next board meeting." Referencing back to one of his earlier posts
Yeah true, I read that as implying the Trustee would do that vs the Corp so you're right there. In any case, I think that having a hand in voting procedures by maintaining a board seat would be the ideal way to keep the Corp aware of the Trust and also for voting when needed.

According to my interpretation, the current idea for the Trust is good but needs some hammering out so that they’re not so extraneous. I can see them having a board seat while also being an autonomous position so that they can work in while necessary. Getting executive experience could also be a cool perk of this position. This would also be necessary for members here if there is an exit as there will be someone who vouches for them and ensures their success.

The trustee is not going to be a BuSo member. It's going to be some lawyer out in the wild we find, so they have zero interests, influences, or conflicts with any other BuSo member. @Nat got it right. The point is to have for example 3 rules, and that trustee checks in to make sure those 3 rules are being followed then goes on about his business. If there are problems within the corporation and people notice a rule is being broken or bent, then the trustee would act accordingly.

It's like a trust fund for your kids for college. That money in there is for college and higher educational development or whatever. The trustee signs off of college expenses etc, but other than that, the kid can do whatever the fuck they want with their life - unless there are specific guidelines set by you, the parents, that the kid has to follow to keep in the good graces of the trust fund for college. Example: "If the kid doesn't go to college they'll get the money when they turn 40 or it's passed down to their heirs, etc."

So then whoever works on this is going to be outing the industry and everything? That’s the gist I’m getting, and somewhat surprising especially since you’ve been so secretive of it so far. Totally cool with that, in any case.

I'm a bit confused, but if they are working on it, it's for The Corporation, I'm not envisioning us posting the training guides manuals, and step by steps of the inner workings of The Corporation and our process.

And people don’t bullshit on forums too? It all comes down to the type of people in the long run, and moderation of the chat is key to maintain order.

Yeah they do bullshit on forums. But the difference is when I come to a forum it's because I'm taking a break and choose to relax or engage in conversation. With skype it's like a fucking phone call interrupting your day - random messages, off-topic discussions, people stating "hi" and needing small talk instead of getting to the point, fuck all that skype nonsense. If no one ever skypes me again I'll be more than happy living my life. It'll be less interruptions to my current workflow and what I need to get done.

It was more of a disdain towards the “lazy motherfuckers”, and I’m sorry to see that it’s been interpreted as a “fuck the community”, as that was not my intent.

I apologize about that, I mis-interpreted it.

what is the industry?

So I know you guys will think I am telling a lie, but I swear me and CCarter have never talked about this project he is working on. We haven't and there is nothing I can do to convince non-believers.

Also, I am hardly on this forum. My access logs can prove it.

But with all that said, even I knew what the industry was.

Im gonna post the pic again just bc I felt the same way when I read the question.

C3tbjgL.jpg

The trustee is not going to be a BuSo member. It's going to be some lawyer out in the wild we find, so they have zero interests, influences, or conflicts with any other BuSo member. @Nat got it right. The point is to have for example 3 rules, and that trustee checks in to make sure those 3 rules are being followed then goes on about his business. If there are problems within the corporation and people notice a rule is being broken or bent, then the trustee would act accordingly.

It's like a trust fund for your kids for college. That money in there is for college and higher educational development or whatever. The trustee signs off of college expenses etc, but other than that, the kid can do whatever the fuck they want with their life - unless there are specific guidelines set by you, the parents, that the kid has to follow to keep in the good graces of the trust fund for college. Example: "If the kid doesn't go to college they'll get the money when they turn 40 or it's passed down to their heirs, etc."
Okay, this makes sense now, I had for whatever reason interpreted it as it being an actual BuSo member and not an outside force. Definitely strikes me as a lot of stuff you'd need to work with the Trust on before even starting this project, not even considering actually getting a proper Trustee in the first place. Not a problem in any case, only a consideration to make. Is this something that everyone involved would deliberate on regarding the trust? Regarding candidates to be the Trust - this is something where everyone can reach out to contacts and create a short list and then go from there if possible.

I'm a bit confused, but if they are working on it, it's for The Corporation, I'm not envisioning us posting the training guides manuals, and step by steps of the inner workings of The Corporation and our process.
Agreed here. This is what I would see not sharing - actual corporate secrets and the like. I definitely could have phrased that question a million times better!

Yeah they do bullshit on forums. But the difference is when I come to a forum it's because I'm taking a break and choose to relax or engage in conversation. With skype it's like a fucking phone call interrupting your day - random messages, off-topic discussions, people stating "hi" and needing small talk instead of getting to the point, fuck all that skype nonsense. If no one ever skypes me again I'll be more than happy living my life. It'll be less interruptions to my current workflow and what I need to get done.
Ha, I feel the same way regarding never wanting people to Skype me - I haven't even logged on in months because of that. Don't feel as if I've missed out there.

Regarding the industry - I don't have any idea what it is but can't help but wonder if it's connected to a certain thread CCarter made or if it's for his other project. :smile:

Okay, this makes sense now, I had for whatever reason interpreted it as it being an actual BuSo member and not an outside force. Definitely strikes me as a lot of stuff you'd need to work with the Trust on before even starting this project, not even considering actually getting a proper Trustee in the first place. Not a problem in any case, only a consideration to make. Is this something that everyone involved would deliberate on regarding the trust? Regarding candidates to be the Trust - this is something where everyone can reach out to contacts and create a short list and then go from there if possible.

That's too much work in a no money meeting. If there is no money going to be made from that meeting, that meeting is not going to happen. Once cashflow starts coming in, we'll simply find a trustee and handle it from there. But let's not waste a whole lot of time with too many cooks in the kitchen scenarios for some of this. The main thing is to get to the revenue portion as soon as humanly possible. I've been around the block enough times to know when we're wasting time on projects which will die in committee. We're not having any of that shit. No "No Money Meetings" - EVER!

How far out is this, do you think?

I don't think I can come up with something quite as clever as scraping the residue off the bottom of the stem, but damn. This shit's a calling. Getting to surround myself with hustlers, especially ya'll already at the level I want to be at is more than enough reward. The money is just icing on the cake. I'll put in 48 hour days to make it happen.

If it's the industry I think it is, I'm already licensed in 5 states to sling it.

Back