I found this video extremely inspirational...

Degree
Hey

Have been a bit down in the dumps recently, waiting on a job, not quite sure on direction. Same old story.

That said, I've killed the job 'opportunity', they were putting onerous requirements on me actually getting the job, which I wasn't that excited about anyhow. So I have said NO, and feel extremely empowered, me taking control rather than someone else choosing what my destiny holds.

I've also been watching a bit of this guy, Jordan Peterson, and found this video really useful. In particular when he gets to the bit about being 'all in' on life, I thought it was incredibly thought provoking, like getting hit by a train for me.

Hope you get something from it too.

I ended up listening to a ton of his stuff over the course of a week a while back. He's a good reality-check for people who've not had a good, intelligent, masculine father figure or for those of us who did but haven't had the lessons reiterated in a while.

This specific video reminds me of the fact that everyone is real eager to ignore: We don't have forever. Every day we waste is another one lost.

So what's going on with you, did you find a different job? How's your internet marketing stuff going?

Back