I did it - I'm fucking outta there!

animalstyle

BuSo Pro
Degree
Last night was the last night that I worked at a job that I have held for over 4 and a half years. It took me realizing that the job was part of my identity in my head, but not in reality. I still retain the education, personal skills, and personal coaching business that I developed in my years working the job. (Think - I am quitting as an employee of a gym, but continue personal training)

I sat down and thought about my income. I worked the hardest on this 1/3rd of my income and it took the most from me. Made the decision in my head a few weeks back to get it done. Stuck to the plan and here I am. It feels amazing to be taking this weight off my back, and it opens so many doors. Game on.

Get ready to work 100x harder for much less than 1/3rd! It can take time for seeds to grow on the internet. You can do it!

Get ready to work 100x harder for much less than 1/3rd! It can take time for seeds to grow on the internet. You can do it!
buckled down, focused and ready to sacrifice a lot more than what I gave up for that bullshit job

Congrats man! I'll be quitting my job of 4 years within the next few months too..can't wait to get this "burden" off my shoulders. I realized the more you climb the corporate ladder, the more responsibilities you'll have within the organization i.e. more commitment and less time for projects. And surprisingly, when people heard I was quitting, many doors started to open too.

Challenging and exciting times ahead, good luck!

Good on ya dude! Congrats as well.

Back