I am going to build the greatest museum of all time.

contract

We're all gunna mine it brah.
Degree
IM is a way to fund the start of it; for now. Besides, it will take years to plan out.

It's going to take millions to build out the building, source exhibit materials, etc.

Like building a house, but I'm building a commercial building this time.

Crazy? Absolutely, but in my mind not at all. My most ambitious project to date.

I can't stop obsessing over it.

I will share updates here.

Fantastic. I love the chutzpah. Go get it man.

What are you going to be displaying in this museum?

What are you going to be displaying in this museum?
No paintings, artwork, etc.

I hate the way traditional museums are setup where you can't physically touch, smell, or etc. anything. everything is for the eyes only or locked up behind some barricade.

I will be changing all of that. It will be unlike anything anyone has ever dreamed of. More details to come!

Hell yeah dude, I'm really curious to see what this is. I think you actually follow through on your ideas so I'm looking forward. Will there be any way for people to contribute?

I have a fantasy of taking some time to build an interactive online museum of the "old internet", with different exhibits based on different parts of it and what-not. But it sounds like you're doing something more tangible.

Hell yeah dude, I'm really curious to see what this is. I think you actually follow through on your ideas so I'm looking forward. Will there be any way for people to contribute?

I have a fantasy of taking some time to build an interactive online museum of the "old internet", with different exhibits based on different parts of it and what-not. But it sounds like you're doing something more tangible.
Thank you, yes I do.

Nice! Yes, risky in a COVID sensitive world, but pushing through nonetheless.

-------

Rough concepts, I am the architect and builder.

Personal collection. I have minerals coming from all over the world, France, Mexico, Russia, Afghanistan, etc. Some specimens from mines that have been closed for 50+ years and will never re-open. I am rockhounding myself along the way.

This is only a very small portion of the museum. But it will house over 5,200 items just to start. Finding these specimens is literally a full time job, between IM work; but as always I love it! I can work myself to death with a smile on my face.

I've attended mineral/gem shows across the country; seen dealer displays, met with geologists, seen auction houses, private collections of the ultra-ultra wealthy, etc. It's so easy just to throw out money for a rock. But a museum grade piece, at the right price, size, undamaged, from a specific location, etc etc. Not easy! But fun nonetheless, I love the challenge.

Ignore the logo on the wall, just something random as a placeholder. I will ultimately do around 100-200,000 individual revisions on the building. I would be surprised if the building alone takes me 2-4 years just to optimize, plan, review energy efficiency, mechanicals, fire management, etc.

Anyways, a sneak peak for now..

I like that green book, crazy you got a copy.

Back