HTTP 302 Found after hacking my account, how to solve it?

Degree
If you don't want to read the whole story skip to the other paragraph.
I was calm analyzing my strategies to start my website the right way, avalanche, kgr, I went to find out about expired domains and went looking [21/03], I looked at some domains, I entered several different sites to get to the quality of the domains and I did not find nothing that seemed good to me, but looking a little more today [22/03] on the subject, analyzing some cases I thought of using a new domain and facing this google sandbox without having to suffer some kind of penalty.

After all that blablabla... I got a message earlier today that an owner was added to my google console account, and it was one of my gmail accounts, I thought it was added automatically [I'm pretty dumb with this SEO stuff yet], I looked in the security of the google account, 1 mac and 1 cell phone that I've never seen in my life had connected, in the 2 gmail accounts [yes I'm stupid and I use the same password in several gmail accounts].

I received a message from Site Checker: Website is redirected. HTTP 302 Found
mysitename.com redirects to google.com now.
now I can only access posts, categories. I can't go to the homepage or access the website's dashboard, customize the theme, nothing. Does anyone have an idea how to remove this?

You should message your hosting provider.
Such a simple thing that I didn't think of because I thought it was something with WordPress itself, they solved it quickly and I didn't have to do anything... thanks

Back