How to scale up outreach?

Degree
Awhile ago, I made a thread about doing some outreach. I ended up automating a mailmerge from an aged but junk gmail. Mostly cold but with some personalization and it's done the job. It's sending around 80 emails a day, thousands sent at this point and it's still working so I assume it's not getting blocked/sent to spam or anything

I'm now ready to scale this up. Looking for something to send outreach emails order of 1000 a day eventually.

Obviously not possible with gmail mail merges.....curious what set up I'll need. I'm currently planning to get a couple of domains, warming up a bit, using something like SendGrid or mailgunner or something. And then gsuite for a VA to handle the responses.

I suspect since my copy is working, spam shouldn't be too big of an issue since it worked on my gmail and i heard that gmail is pretty aggressive with deleting or restricting accounts who are spamming, so if it's holding up now, I suspect it should be fine

i was looking for a guide online about steps to take to warm up accounts and how to scale this up cheaply and effectively without hitting spam boxes, with tool suggestions etc. but couldn't quite find one that is recent and good.

curious if anybody has done this or has any advice/articles to read

it's not quite ideal for price for scale. lots of bells and whistles that i don't necessarily need (prospecting is a big part of their tool), couple hundred a month just for a couple thousand emails, i'd be on their enterprise tier in no time.
i'm also not sure they handle my biggest issue, which isn't actually sending the emails at scale, but creating the infrastructure, reputation, and non-spammy set up so 1000+ emails a day can actually be delivered

Be aware that the free tier of Sendgrid will land you on IP's that get blacklisted constantly and they will NOT move you to another IP. They make you wait while they go through the effort of getting the IP un-blacklisted with Spam Assassin and all the other databases.

My suggestion would be to use Sendy in order to get the ability to do campaigns and have stats and segmenting and all of that with your own install, but all of the sending is done with Amazon SES. You'll have as perfect of inboxing as possible, can import lists freely, etc.

All you have to do is clean the lists after the first blast of each batch so you don't have too high of a bounce rate. Sendy will clean hard bounces for you, but watch out for soft bounces which are allowed to occur 3 times. Amazon has a fairly reasonable bounce rate percentage, but with you scraping contact info I'd just be cognizant of how I'm performing.

Not done this myself, but you can buy aged emails, so that might be the simplest option

Not done this myself, but you can buy aged emails, so that might be the simplest option
i have some aged gmails. just hard to scale given limits on sending volume and emails per IP, especially when i'm sharing with others to handle emails

Back