How to reconcile Ezoic EPMV with Google RPM?

Sutra

Investor and Business Mentor
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hola hola. I'm a new member and posted in orientation jail. But I slipped the guard a fiver and won him over with the promise of future penetration. Thus, I'm free as can be and here as near. Ahhh yeah.

My conundrum, if you would be so kind to offer your thoughts, is thus:

I purchase traffic via Facebook ads and I recently signed up with Ezoic to maximize revenue. However, I'm struggling to reconcile the EPMV with Google's RPM.

How do you determine the revenue per page when you're using Ezoic? If you can't, then how do you know if your paid traffic is profitable or not?

As far as I know you can't. I had to stop using them and go back to managing ads on my own to get that data. If you're paying for traffic you're better off so you know which campaigns should be scaled up or turned off.

Thanks Calamari. Too bad that it can't be done. Looks like I'll go back to managing it on my own.

Something to note: My Ezoic rep said they will have an update to the reporting functions in a couple weeks. The update is supposed to include the ability to track revenue per page. I don't know which metrics they'll use for that though.

Back