how to have VA make Amazon Affiliate links without giving them access to my Amazon affiliate account

Degree
Probably a super dumb question....I want to have my VA make the links on my pages have my Amazon Affiliate links. I've been posting and adding affiliate links after my content comes in myself, but finally decided it's time to outsource that stuff and get ready to scale scale scale.

Are there any easy plugins or things for that? Don't want the VA to actually be in the affiliate account and see the earnings etc.

I have a plugin that generates links based on a setup, where you just plug in your affiliate ID and url and then you get a link. Not for Amazon though, as I don't use it.

Couldn't you just make Amazon links in a spreadsheet? I don't know how they're made.

@jjj_ mentioned an API. I was thinking, maybe you could do it in Google Sheets and Google Script? Sounds like it wouldn't be too complicated.

In the end, trust is going to be a factor in all these kind of things.

I have a plugin that generates links based on a setup, where you just plug in your affiliate ID and url and then you get a link. Not for Amazon though, as I don't use it.

Couldn't you just make Amazon links in a spreadsheet? I don't know how they're made.

@jjj_ mentioned an API. I was thinking, maybe you could do it in Google Sheets and Google Script? Sounds like it wouldn't be too complicated.

In the end, trust is going to be a factor in all these kind of things.

found a consistent format for the URL and ID that i didn't see before so dropping them into a spreadsheet should work actually. will have to validate it

This is easy. Just give them your tag.

Whenever I make a new site, I give my VA the instruction "Affiliate tag = ?tag=EXAMPLE-20" and then they append that to whatever the product url is.

So https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FNVGKVI becomes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FNVGKVI?tag=EXAMPLE-20

No issues with Onelink and such. Works perfectly fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back