How to Get Most Out of BUSO's Digital Strategy Crash Course

Degree
this course came as a recommendation on another forum.
and you know the course is good when this(physical fitness) point is being addressed in a digital strategy course
I take my ass to the gym five days a week where I run several miles per day and perform compound and isolation weight lifting exercises for every muscle group over the course of the week. I bought an ergonomic chair and keyboard and practice proper typing technique. I get up and move around. Make all the money you want, but if you're not healthy you can't enjoy it. Money buys you security, but what it can never secure you from is your own stupidity in letting industrialized society convince you not to exercise. You better eat right too. The more your body and mind operate at optimal levels, the more productive and efficient your business will operate.

for context:
I don't want to build a site to earn millions from it, I want to build it so that I could use it as leverage to build something bigger(business) which could weather the storm(unlike just a google update).

being from 3rd world country, and because of the Internet, I have almost all the things available as you guys except for capital(due to purchasing price parity) and opportunity/network. I have a full-time high paying job(according to Indian standards).
have the plan to move to Canada next year

my goal for the next 6-9months is to learn and build something to accelerate and maximize my business success.

I want to reach 50-100k views/month with around $500/month of income to hire the content writers.

what approach would you recommend to maximize learning and action while doing the course?​

The approach:
  1. Don't ask stupid questions like this
  2. Go do it
Seriously, what more do you think you need? All that matters is taking action. So go do it. When you get stuck somewhere in building your business (after taking real action - not just reading and taking notes), then you'll have a real question that is worth asking. And people will give you answers. Until then, be quiet and go work.

My advice is as follows (and the DSCC shows you how to do each of these):
  1. Create a simple content plan based on targeting low-competition keywords in English-speaking markets (US, Canada, Europe, etc.)
  2. Create a simple link-building plan based on getting easy, manual links
  3. Execute those plans, and don't worry about anything else for a while

I really don’t understand this question.
Just work, and during your free time you read the course. Read everything several times, if needed to.

You have everything laid out for you in the course. Just read it and work.

@Raja, I'm not sure I understand the question but I do have some general feedback for taking courses and your plan.
  1. Maximize learning - be efficient - use timestamps on your notes.
    If you need to go back to review something, you'll have the videos timestamp and be able to find exactly what you want.
  2. Maximize action - start researching your niche and competition from the country your audience will be based in. If you're unsure how to do that, start with Google and search 'how to simulate search from another country'
  3. Outsource/automate where possible - whatever you're not good at or don't like doing.
  4. Network in India - find professionals, businesses, or freelancers who are familiar with your nice or work in some sort of digital marketing capacity. Make stronger connections with who you do know and learn how to get the most out of outsourcing to India. Sure you might have an idea or know a few people, but making those connections before you leave will keep you ahead of the game. At least, that's what my Indian friends have suggested to me.
Best of luck.

PS, for what it's worth: I have over a decade of website/marketing/business operations experience focused on North America.

Back