How much would you pay for a domain name with these metrics?

Kimoto

Boot Camp
Degree
How much would you pay for a domain name with these metrics?

Domain was registered in 2017 and was previously a podcast show interviewing entrepreneurs with exciting stories.

83.png

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd need to see more of the story in terms of how many of the 86% dofollow domains of the total 38 are worth a darn. It doesn't seem to be too much with a DR rating of 12.

Simply trying to valuate it on the info you've provided, I'd maybe pay $100 tops, and that's assuming the referring domains are largely legit and not trash.

I'm on the same page as @Ryuzaki, it's tough to say without knowing how brandable the name is, where the links are from, what you plan to do with it, etc. I keep a pretty close eye on the domain aftermarket so I'd be happy to take a peek if you want to PM more info.

This is worth whatever it's worth in the scheme of your idea.

if you think the content can be loaded onto it, site ranked quickly... I would pay up to 10x the projected monthly income of whatever the site was at before it got dropped or possibly based on minimum earnings from the keyword density of pages I plan to upload.

Something like this. MINIMUM being the key. I leave lots of cap space to use creativity and max out revenues.

On the money ^^ I'd give you a hundred bucks if its was mostly legit and not a dime more.

You really need 100 + referring domains or some hella exceptional line item links with traffic to break into the SEM domains market.

Nothing. All metrics are useless shit without seeing the actual backlinks and the site history. And even taken as is, these metrics show the domain is useless. Only 38 RD, come on.

Back