How many posts to get out of the newbie section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about this too, maybe the mods should make some type of alert or sticky thread. I'm sure they will. Until then just post good stuff and I'm sure they'll let us in sooner or later!

I just noticed that there's an alert that says Seven Posts... which, means I'm stuck in here for four most posts including this one. There's a legit answer and contribution, which it also asks for.

They changed it to 3 posts... at least that's what the my notification is saying now.

Can confirm 3, that's what mine says too.

(2 after this post, bwahahah.... :tongue:)

Yesss, got through before this was put in place... and yet I'm still posting here :tongue:

lol @ this thread. Guaranteed to become a forever-bumped thread where people knock out one of their first three posts. Heck, I'm doing it unintentionally just to say this.

lol @ this thread. Guaranteed to become a forever-bumped thread where people knock out one of their first three posts. Heck, I'm doing it unintentionally just to say this.

Yeah, it's funny how those type of things go, isn't it?

This thread is on it's way to being a CLASSIC!

Apparently, you gotta post at least three times in the Bush League to move up.

My First Post.. Hello all and look forward to being a part of something cool and sexy and will contribute best I can and look forward to learning lots of new things. Hope all that counts as 3 posts :wink:

Aloha all! I'm not out yet and over 3 posts. Hoping to get out soon #jelly
kermit_6.jpg

Lol so looks like this thread is a guaranteed "1 post" (i've already made 3 before seeing this just saying) :tongue:

I personally came from many other blackhat forums and one including BHU.. Waiting to get out of this section.

I'm from BHU as well. This place already seems better - so far a lot more normal people!

Looks like everyone took advantage to get one of their 3 posts in here huh? I guess it wouldn't hurt to do the same :wink:. But in all seriousness, the limit is probably a good idea; it will stop a lot of the usual spam that overruns other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back