How Many Of You Play Video Games?

Do you play video games?

• Yes, More/Less than 1 hr a month

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Yes More than 2-5 hours a month

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Yes More than 10+ hours a month

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No, I've quit them (longer than a YEAR)/only focus 100% on business/never played one.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

contract

We're all gunna mine it brah.
Degree
I don't personally.

Curious to see what the #'s are. (I don't plan on playing any regardless)

Don't ask me such questions. Video games are one of my undoings, hah. It really is my crack. I try a little and soon enough I'm renting out my mouth for a fix.

So I don't play at all right now. Eventually, years from now, I'll play again. But I haven't played for the past couple years (except when I visit my little brother 1 - 2 times a month). Too dangerous.

I quit six or so year ago when I started working for myself.... for me, it was just too easy to waste a couple hours when my friends want to play a game of Madden or COD.

I occasionally try, but there's such a feeling of time-wasting guilt that it never lasts for more than 10-20 minutes.

Back in my part-time job/studying days, I would easily put in 20hrs+ a week.
Now I'm lucky to get any in but that's because I've prioritised my work over everything else.

Another reason why this forum is great. I always assumed I was in the minority because I don't play games, for the reasons mentioned above- no time, feeling of wasting time etc. It's great to see a lot of like minded people in one place!

I used to play a lot, but family and business now take up all my time. Maybe when the PS5 is out I might have some spare time.

I play battlefield 1 for an hour or 2 when I start to feel stressed out

I don't own a console. I know my personality and I know my pitfalls. I don't even download games on my phone.

Used to play strategy games like Civilization. After about 3 days, spending 12-15 hrs a day doing it- I realized how much time I was wasting.
  • Is this really how I want to spend my time?
  • Is this what I want to focus on?
The answer was easy and pretty obvious. I clicked Uninstall.

I play about 1hr every weekend. Playing insurgency on the weekend really helps me relax sometimes...

No, online stuff at all. Just story based games. I play maybe 2 games and ocassions per year. I then spend a 1-3 hours per day on that game until the story is finished and I put the shit again. Right now so is it Final Fantasy 15 and I have dedicated 22 hours in 3 weeks.

Nothing multiplayer and no mmorpg's as I know where that shit will lead.

I play 2 games. Well, it used to just be 1 game...Combat Mission. It's a tactical WWII game that I maybe play 3 hours/week.

However...I've always wanted to pick up a grand strategy game...so I did. During Christmas, I found the entire collection of Victoria II for $10. How could I pass that up?

It is a beast to learn and I'm still going through the tutes, but it looks amazing and I can't wait to get into it. To limit myself though, I've only been playing a couple of hours on the weekend.

Used to love video games. For quite a few years though, there haven't been nearly enough hours in the day to justify playing any, anymore. I think part of it has been in an effort to build the habit that, when I get in front of the keyboard, its is GO time for business + profit, and all else be damned.

I play games on the Wii U with the kids. Have lots of fun doing that.
Outside of with the kids, I avoid games at all costs... I know it's a downhill spiral...

I LOVE games with a grind and leveling.. diablo 3 was crack for me and I had to quit that shit or else. Like so many others, I had to quit to be productive.

I love games. Been gaming for 35 years and don't intend to stop anytime soon.

One of the reasons I want to create my financial independence, is so I can spend more time on games. Games of the future will be awesome in VR.

Currently doing Witcher 3. Loving every second of it. It's epic.

No good games out there, for me at lest. So I've stopped playing something like 5 years ago. But anyway, it's a fucking waste of time.

Back