how fast can you type?

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
just wondering. How fast is the average internet web-Master from these boards typing at these days?

https://www.typingtest.com/

I tested at in 1 minute, 8 Errors, adjusted to 94 wpm but 104 words typed.

It got me wondering................how keyboard efficient everyone is, in-route to success.

Boy

Degree
80 wpm, 3 errors, 77 wpm adjusted for errors. But it's also 1 am and bedtime so I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

Degree
I used to be 100wpm (and 120wpm shorthand) but now many years later sadly less than half that.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
I'm getting around 85 words per minute on the 1 minute test with sentences right now. I'm still drinking my morning coffee. Typically once I'm rolling I can hit around 100 words per minute.

Which is kind of disappointing since I built a custom ergodox mechanical keyboard and learned Dvorak too :wonder: I think I need to switch away from cherry mx whites and go back to browns. Less pressure to move through on the keys.

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm getting around 85 words per minute on the 1 minute test with sentences right now. I'm still drinking my morning coffee. Typically once I'm rolling I can hit around 100 words per minute.

Which is kind of disappointing since I built a custom ergodox mechanical keyboard and learned Dvorak too :wonder: I think I need to switch away from cherry mx whites and go back to browns. Less pressure to move through on the keys.
Is 100 really hard to get?