How do you check for duplicate content in a delivered content order?

Degree
Hey all,

Let's say a writer does 50 articles/week. How can I know that article A of the content order does not contain duplicate content from article B of the content order? Is there a tool for this?

Thanks!

-Philip J. Fry

Hey Phil,

https://copyleaks.com/compare allows you to compare multiple pages at once, more than the typical 2 pages. Worth a shot?

Thanks. We'll consider it. That UI is going to be a pain though. At our max, we publish 1,000 articles/day. A content order can be up to 150 articles. We'd have to click "Add slot" 150 times and then add the files to the slot, 150 times. That's not the best workflow but, if it's the only work flow, it'll do.

I remember when I was back at university, we had to hand in essays etc via TurnItIn which checked for duplicate content not only versus content online but also what the other students handed in.

Might also be worth a check, you'd essentially need a teacher account or whatever where you could then upload all the content to compare against one another. I just don't know what it looks like from the other side.

@Postmortis actually CopyLeaks is it. You have to login go to New Scans and upload the files. It'll then compare all files you uploaded against the Internet and the other files that were uploaded.

Thanks!

What I wanna know is how you have writers, or readers for that matter, if you're getting 50 articles a week out of someone.
Assuming that was hyperbole? Or you doing some kinda micro updates on stocks type of stuff?

What I wanna know is how you have writers, or readers for that matter, if you're getting 50 articles a week out of someone.
Assuming that was hyperbole? Or you doing some kinda micro updates on stocks type of stuff?

It's a different workflow than what you're imagining. It's a different site that what you're imagining too.

Python script. Grabs files from a folder, googles a random string of 20 words in quotes, if no results moves it to Success folder. If results, then discards.

Edit: Just realized you're asking about checking articles you haven't posted, ignore that.

Python script. Grabs files from a folder, googles a random string of 20 words in quotes, if no results moves it to Success folder. If results, then discards.

Edit: Just realized you're asking about checking articles you haven't posted, ignore that.
Could still work.

all files not posted in 1 desktop folder, python script runs and checks, if no dup found moved to success desktop folder.

then from the desktop success folder you move files to your site/next step.

Back