How do I make money from diet traffic without pushing scams?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
I have some diet traffic, people searching for various diets.

I currently only monetize with books, which makes me maybe $2 pr. sale.

What to do about this traffic, that isn't scammy?

It seems to me that diet is a pain to monetize if you don't go scammy. Have to do supplements, which are sort of scammy, or better is probably recipes or diet plans, which is a pain to create.

I'll strike a deal with you if you're interested.

I'm currently moving into the english speaking market.

Good product, produces good results (No magic bullets or scammy shit).

If you're open to this, hit me up, we can go over the details and see if this is a good fit or no.

I'll strike a deal with you if you're interested.

I'm currently moving into the english speaking market.

Good product, produces good results (No magic bullets or scammy shit).

If you're open to this, hit me up, we can go over the details and see if this is a good fit or no.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the english speaking market unfortunately.
Out of curiousity, which kind of product is it?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not in the english speaking market unfortunately.
Out of curiousity, which kind of product is it?
Haha, I should have probably started with asking about the language.

It's essentially a info product + online group coaching.

Most of the clients have T2 Diabetes, Hypertension, fatty liver, joint pain etc. and these are the problems that we help to solve.

Weight loss as well, but that isn't the main focus. Usually people that are looking to lose 10 - 20 pounds and have no real health problems are the ones looking for quick fixes, and they are the ones buying scam products the most.

They're not a good fit for us, since it requires some work.

That's a great idea.

Online weight loss coaching is definitely a good idea for this kind of traffic.

Maybe I could collect leads and sell the links to a fitness coach / dietician.

That's a great idea.

Online weight loss coaching is definitely a good idea for this kind of traffic.

Maybe I could collect leads and sell the links to a fitness coach / dietician.
Easy. Do it.

Although, I would just find various coaches, and try to get an affiliate deal with them.

You build the landing (so you can make sure you track all the purchases and to optimize for CR), because most fitness coaches don't know IM.

All they have to do is, say yes and profit. You take the pie.

This way, you can sell multiple coaches and build a relationship with your list.

If you sell the leads, its a one off thing and if you sell to multiple companies, they will spam them to death.

What do you guys think about Noom (https://www.noom.com/).

It's an app, I'm testing it now, some sort of habit building, cognitive behavioral therapy and it has an affiliate program paying well.

It has some really nifty signup, conversion stuff going on, with asking you questions and then lowering the time it would take to lose your desired weight. It is effective, probably has very high conversion.

I'm going to test it and see if I can actually lose those 8kg they promise before December lol.

What language are you in? I might be able to suggest something

This seems VERY interesting to me.

https://supliful.com/

Basically white label branded dropshipping of fitness supplements from Riga, Lativa, which is inside the European Union.

Seems like pretty good profits, I would say 100-150% seems reasonable if you want to be priced in the lower end.

Have you looked into Affiliate Marketing? Health and Diet verticals perform very well, and seeing that you mentioned you get solid traffic for this nice you might be able to increase your monetization with a solid Affiliate program

Back