How can I scale my Twitter sales?

Callum Short

Founder @ Beambox.com
Degree
Hi bros,

So I made a sale for Beambox through my twitter profile the other week: www.twitter.com/beamboxuk

I was surprised because I haven't put an awful lot of effort into the twitter page and didn't expect it to be driving leads for a long time. It exceeded my expectations, so there's clearly room for growth there. At the moment I'm thinking of building a scraper to find all of the business names, then integrating with twitter API to search for their profiles and then automate the following process completely. I'm not sure how I can then convert that audience into sales though.

You're the experts, so how do I drive this forward? If you could pass on any resources I'll study the fuck out of em and you might even get a like out of it!

What about:

1.) create (or rent) fake Twitter profiles
2.) scrape a list of UK cafes, restaurants, hotels
3.) get a fake profile to follow a target restaurant and tweet "I really enjoyed my stay @TargetRestaurant."
4.) monitor to see if you receive a reply (you only want to target active Twitter accounts and you want a "warm" lead)
5.) If you receive a reply, reply back with "You should improve your Wifi though. Check out https://getbeambox.com/"

Back