Historically, September is the Bad Business month..........But

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Historically, September is the Bad Business month..........

Stock Market falls! And Cryptos followed this year... all money markets
https://www.businessinsider.com/september-is-the-cruelest-month-2009-9

Some people think souls from Hell are given a break to roam earth and bother everything living:
https://visor.ph/wisdom/is-the-so-called-ghost-month-really-bad-for-business/

A simple and logical answer, it starts with Americans chilling out:
Here's one theory, though: Because it's the end of summer, and it's depressing.

Don't fret however... whatever reason.. REALIZE, it's not you. It's not your business. It's just something within the habitual cycle of people to not spend / earn the usual amounts during this time.

However, the good thing about this, it's a GREAT TIME to work on your project. Many will take a break, get away from the business, but this should mean one thing..

There will be deals , deals, deals... You should be able to negotiate better prices on services and product , during this time. Try you luck! It's worked for me this year already a few times.

And expect a serious bounce back.

Just thought I'd share this as some Stock Market friends were discussing and I decided to research a little. Hopefully it motivates some who have the Sept woes:
https://smallcaps.com.au/will-the-economy-fall-off-a-cliff-in-september/

Last edited:
I say, take a breather (only for a second) if a down period occurs in your industry, because it's go time if you want to be ready for the windfall that is Cyber Monday / Black Friday / Christmas / Boxing Day and so forth. Millionaires and Billionaires are made every year at this time... at THIS time, not on those holidays. Because it all depends on your prep work. You can't be Johnny-Come-Lately. It's GO TIME, BITCHES!

I say, take a breather (only for a second) if a down period occurs in your industry, because it's go time if you want to be ready for the windfall that is Cyber Monday / Black Friday / Christmas / Boxing Day and so forth. Millionaires and Billionaires are made every year at this time... at THIS time, not on those holidays. Because it all depends on your prep work. You can't be Johnny-Come-Lately. It's GO TIME, BITCHES!

I'm trying to sell my business before Holidays , because that's an easy time for a new buyer to make all their money back and me to walk away with a lump sum

But in case it's not.. I just lined myself up with a post on a major site and i hope it's going to BLOW AWAY search results for some big terms

Totally agree.. get your guns ready to fire in September; Dont be shook.

Already seeing sales activity start to go up now that we've passed into the last few days of the month. Things are regressing to normal.

Hope the same is going for all else in the 'struggle month'

September actually ended up being decent for me in comparison to August because I started to get more into email marketing, and doing sales and deals for previous customers. These early successes opened my eyes to how much money I was missing out on!

So while it wasn't an amazing month sales wise by any means, it forced me to expand my skill set and for that reason I am quite grateful.

September actually ended up being decent for me in comparison to August because I started to get more into email marketing, and doing sales and deals for previous customers.
You will be surprised at what happens when you become a full online marketer instead of waste your time with only SEO... magically money.

@Tiberian My birthday is in September. I've decided to just make it a vacation month.

Between 2013-2018 , it was a vacation month for me anyway. 2019 was the first time I really saw the September woes.

This year, i just noticed how August was a great month then September went to a low of the year.

Last week of September through today however, already took on enough biz to make up for it.

You hit it on the head though b/c as I always say.

Money is Physical. IT's always there. It's justa bout if you're willing to go look for it and find it.

Back