Hard skills needed to be successful in blogging and affiliate marketing?

Degree
Hello everyone.I come from subreddit r/juststart which inspires me to start a blog or niche site.I just have some questions and hesitations to ask and I want you to give advice me in some issues:

1.I do not have any skills related to marketing,seo or etc. Is it better to develop those skills and then start a blog or niche site?

2.I am not native English speaker so my English and writing skills are not good. Is it better to outsource all the content? Or should I use Jarvis like AI tool?

3.What are the startup (if I outsource all the content,or not)-I mean,minimal and maximal startup costs?

4. If everything goes well,how many months can I except to earn 1k dollar per month?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You can learn while doing. But do read the crash course, it does help a ton in avoiding stupid mistakes.
2. You could also just make a website in your native language. You don't have to do it in English. Competition would probably be a lot lower. But outsourcing is also fine if you have the budget.
3. The only startup cost would be your hosting, and that can be almost nothing depending on where you pick it. It depends on if you go English or not. It's best to pick a server close to your target audience.
With outsourced content, it can vary a ton depending on the niche. I don't feel comfortable giving estimates.
But I believe Larcha showed some big numbers in his thread, and he outsourced a ton.
4. I would say 12 months for 1k if you do it solo. This is a LOT of writing yourself.
Take it with a grain of salt. Some do it faster, most are way slower or never get there.

1. You can learn while doing. But do read the crash course, it does help a ton in avoiding stupid mistakes.
2. You could also just make a website in your native language. You don't have to do it in English. Competition would probably be a lot lower. But outsourcing is also fine if you have the budget.
3. The only startup cost would be your hosting, and that can be almost nothing depending on where you pick it. It depends on if you go English or not. It's best to pick a server close to your target audience.
With outsourced content, it can vary a ton depending on the niche. I don't feel comfortable giving estimates.
But I believe Larcha showed some big numbers in his thread, and he outsourced a ton.
4. I would say 12 months for 1k if you do it solo. This is a LOT of writing yourself.
Take it with a grain of salt. Some do it faster, most are way slower or never get there.
Thank you very much!.I also want your opinion about Jarvis AI tool and what are the estimated cost of outsourcing per article ?

Starting off, you only need these skills to be successful in online marketing:

1. Basic reading and writing
2. Basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)

And you really don't even need to be good at #2 as you can use a calculator. In essence, anyone with a 1st grade education and access to the internet can succeed.

Everything else you need to know you will automatically learn along the way. You just need to do. And keep doing. Do that and everything will unfold.

I would say Management and "Proper research" are the hardest skills one can learn. Managing time & people - that's what most entrepreneurial projects come down to, most of the time.

Thank you very much!.I also want your opinion about Jarvis AI tool and what are the estimated cost of outsourcing per article ?
I would not use any AI tools personally.

$20-50/article, you pay per word.
Most articles are around 1000 words. I tend to go for 2-3k, and usually pay $40-70.
But it's hard to find writers for my niche. You can probably stay below $50.

Back