Happy Thanksgiving

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
Gonna do this a few hours early as I wont be online much the next 2 days so...

Happy Thanksgiving

You got a little more than a month before 2017 begins.

Are you going in like a Lion or a Lamb?

My dinner party was delayed a couple hours, so I had time to pop in and say.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I'm not waiting till 2017 to go in like a lion. I'm going to absolutely destroy the rest of 2016 starting tomorrow, no holds barred. Writing and scheduling out tons of content for the first quarter if not longer, writing more money making posts, doing some outreach, traffic leaks, and much more.

I want to reap rewards in 2017, which means seeds have to be being planted now, non-stop!

Ryuzaki the Dressing & Turkey Slayer, signing off.

Reactions: Nat
Like a human, because a human knows how to type and order pizza.

Checkmate, lions.

But you're a bear...

tEVwELK.jpg

Reactions: Nat
I'm not even sure it's a bear at this point...

Robot pretending to be a bear pretending to be a human pretending to be a lion...

Whatever it is, it's a master manipulator and confuser of realities, and is really good at chess. I'm scared.

Happy Thanksgiving. May the protein from our turkey give us all of the strength we'll need as we fight and trample each other in Walmart and Best Buy later on today.

I'm not even sure it's a bear at this point...

Robot pretending to be a bear pretending to be a human pretending to be a lion...

Whatever it is, it's a master manipulator and confuser of realities, and is really good at chess. I'm scared.

Shit. They're on to me.

Did you order turkey on your pizza?

Does the pope shit in the woods, son?
No..wait.
Is the bear a catholic.
Hang on...

FUCK.

<error>

No idea what Thanksgiving is tbh. Never celebrated it

Happy Belated, Everyone!

Back