Halloween

very disconcerting

had to go away as it was so annoying

You guys seriously need to evaluate your orientation towards life, positivity, lightheartedness, and recognizing that you choose how to feel. In this case, you're choosing to be party poopers. I realize it's one way to get attention but it's not a healthy one. Especially when one of you has previously taken a ban for the exact same behavior.

It's wasn't THAT spooky.

Please see my signature for more info...

You guys seriously need to evaluate your orientation towards life, positivity, lightheartedness, and recognizing that you choose how to feel. In this case, you're choosing to be party poopers. I realize it's one way to get attention but it's not a healthy one. Especially when one of you has previously taken a ban for the exact same behavior.

It's wasn't THAT spooky.

Please see my signature for more info...

It was nothing to do with that, I simply could not use the site to read the great content for two mornings running.

People that have too much time on their hands will forever complain about anything. They complained when I became a mod (some even tried to create another forum that just turned into a ghost town), they complained when rumors said I owned the forum, they complained when they realize I didn't own the forum, they complained when there was a timer for the countdown to the Digital Strategy Crash Course - dafaq. People complain that we have a stringent process for opening up a BST in our marketplace - we've disqualified 20x more people than there are live in the marketplace - literally to protect the users. People complain they can't get out of orientation without social validation - literally to protect us from spammers. One of the complainers literally was banned - for complaining, and yet is BACK - complaining. While at the same time he's running around telling people I'm the one that banned him, LOLWTF - I didn't know I did that, that's fucking news to me. And now, complaints about being "spooked" on halloween, LOLWTF.

I ignore and remove complainers and negative people from my life, apparently that gives them something NEW to complain about - "CCarter isn't listening to my whining..." jeez. In the last 2 years, I've told 4 people to never communicate with me ever again and all further communications will be ignored, deleted, and not replied to - guess what? ALL 4 have ALL attempted multiple times to continue communicating and wasting my time - LOLWTF. And guess what - all their problems where complaints - jeez. Just waste of time. Just saw another complaint that some content is in "audio" format instead of "text" format - WOW.

Complaints, complaints, complaints...

I can't seem to put my finger on it... But maybe there is a correlation to the lack of success and wasting time complaining... Maybe.

And maybe I'm tired of all this SJW bullshit and it's time for the old ruthless CCarter to come back to the scene cause this is just getting ridiculous.

"disconcerting" LOLWTF fuck out of here dude

V6J3Rbx.gif

J/K. I'm busy not wasting my time...

It was nothing to do with that, I simply could not use the site to read the great content for two mornings running.

Dude, although it's not here anymore, I'm pretty sure it was javascript. Sooooo if you have a modern web browser you can get rid of it in multiple ways...
  1. Disable Javascript (about:config, search for javascript_enabled, set to false)
  2. Use the web inspector/developer mode to delete the line of JS
  3. Use a plugin like no script
  4. Use evernote browser plugin and click "simplified article"
  5. Use a command line based browser like Lynx
  6. Write a program in python use URLLIB and URLLIB2 to scrape the forum... Of course you'll probably have more bugs that what BuSo gave you.
  7. Use a mechanical turk to login, call you on Skype, and narrate each post to you in a smooth Northern Indian accent.
All of these are great ideas for next Halloween. I, for one, welcome our new arachnid overlords.

"5 bugs were on the screen, it literally stopped me from reading, I couldn't read anything, but I managed to navigate to this thread at least twice and managed to post some baby bullshit twice."

get.gif

"5 bugs were on the screen, it literally stopped me from reading, I couldn't read anything, but I managed to navigate to this thread at least twice and managed to post some baby bullshit twice."

get.gif

Give over, we don't all have A1 perfect vision!

Be a little more considerate perhaps?

The childish GIF does nothing for me, so it is wasted apart from perhaps massaging your own ego.

She is hot though...

ppWWvfA.gif

I forgot I also had the original...
Oh, there we go, 10/10 would bang.
--
Edit; wow, I didn't realize this thread was actually filled with drama :neutral:

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed this quite a bit - a nice surprise to celebrate the occasion.

In fact, I smiled extra wide because it reminded me of an April Fools prank I put on a website, ostensibly to report computer bugs infesting a university, but then a couple of cockroaches wandered onto the screen - scurrying away when moused over.

Reportedly, a young woman immediately phoned someone for clarification about the computer bug report and then screamed into the phone when she saw the cockroaches (the animation was scanned from an actual cockroach we'd found dead in the office and the animation was in Flash).

So, as a purveyor of appropriate online pranking, I was pretty happy to see this!

However, I'm also someone whose eyes get twitchy whenever there's an animated banner on the screen - and experienced something similar with the bugs - so if it was possible to just have something like that pop up on the first screen loaded by a visitor, that may be the best of both worlds(?).

I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer on April 1st. :D

Back