Hacking Traffic with Topical SEO

luxer

In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity
BuSo Pro
Degree
I recently found this video and found it very helpful, (I have no affiliation with them) SEO has dramatically changed in the last few years thanks to recent updates and machine learning. Putting your keyword once per 100 words and in the title and subheaders mixed with LSI keywords is not enough anymore. It is important to write for your audience and get that social interaction on your content. These signals are becoming increasingly important and will continue to do so in the future.

You usually can't go wrong with following Ryan Stewart. He's pretty knowledgeable when it comes to SEO and link building in general

That's a fantastic video. It's nice to see how someone actually goes through the process of using SEMRush to spot out easy to rank keywords based on your own level of authority at that point.

SERPwoo has an interesting way of going at this that offers a similar but different set of insights too. The Keyword Finder will take a term you feed it, then take the top 10 I believe, and return all of the terms those pages are ranking for. You can then filter by volume, value, and the number of top 10 sources that share that same ranking. It gives you a more accurate look at these "Google Clusters" because you expand to several sites instead of one competitor.

I'm actually at a point where I'm rounding out having tackled most of a certain sub-niche in my vertical, or at least having hit the main points that a user would expect to see. Before I move to the next one I'll likely give this a good shot to see if there's any easy wins to take, and catalog that in my case study.

Great share. This can be immediate money, as the guy in the video showed, especially if you're already powered up on the domain and can find some decent volume buying keywords.

I have never sorted by topic/url like this. I've just gone hunting for keywords using pretty much the same tactic. But this is solid gold! Doing this just now made me see (potentially) how much more traffic there is for the topic in general and gave me all that LSI. Thanks OP!

holy sht. I feel like i just walked into a "how to dribble" clinic by Steph Curry.

Ha that guy is nuts!

I've been doing this shit for how long...

Never thought of doing it this way. (facepalms into the desk after pulling one freaking report)

That shit is gold.

Back