Greg was STILL hard at work on hologram technology...

Degree
5vSoL7J.jpg

hehehe

das messed up!

I saw a Japanese hologram show on the youtubes once where they were spraying water mist in the air and then had godzilla and dragons coming up out of the water, and it was completely 3d! Makes you wonder about those 9/11 planes... J/K let's not even go there.

LOL! This reminds me of that programmer who was outsourcing his own job.

LOL! This reminds me of that programmer who was outsourcing his own job.

That happens VERY often... in a lot of online industries. How many SEO firms are outsourcing a huge chunk of their work...? (Most. Not that it's inherently a bad thing.)

That happens VERY often... in a lot of online industries. How many SEO firms are outsourcing a huge chunk of their work...? (Most. Not that it's inherently a bad thing.)

I used to take clients and I'd tell them explicitly that there was no way I'd have time to do all of the work myself and produce the results they wanted, with more than one client and my own projects. They needed to understand that what I was was a consultant and knowledge filter. They passed their money through me, essentially, in the form of a retainer, and I'd make sure the right things got done for them. Most of them didn't want to know about SEO so they were happy with this arrangement. The ones who did want to know eventually got released due to them being annoying and resistant after reading some random forum thread or blog post. They forget that they are paying you for your knowledge, not paying you to be an employee.

Yeah, I was more referring to the people who flat-out lie about what they're selling their customers.

This is kind of like all of the Fiverr resellers. I couldn't sleep at night pulling that kind of arbitrage at a scale of price or volume where I could make it worth my time. Ripping off a lot of people.

das messed up!

I saw a Japanese hologram show on the youtubes once where they were spraying water mist in the air and then had godzilla and dragons coming up out of the water, and it was completely 3d! Makes you wonder about those 9/11 planes... J/K let's not even go there.
Godzilla was good then, but still 9/11 an inside job !!!

Back