Status
Not open for further replies.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I'm looking for a designer that can chop up some content and create micro-content pieces. What's Micro-Content? It's part of the The GaryVee Content Model

Micro-content pieces are pieces of content that are from the "pillar content" that are quotes or portions of the pillar content that emphasizes parts of the pillar content. These Micro-content pieces are slices of the pillar content that is then distributed through platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn to generate awareness and traffic back to the pillar content.

Examples of what we need the designer to create from the pillar content we are creating:

feCRs3S.jpg

UUqtHlM.jpg

cEsZqih.jpg

Ae8ywSn.jpg

uXysDhY.png

We aren't looking for Starwars level of graphic design here. Nice easy simply photoshopping that can be done in 5 minutes a micro-content piece.

PM me if interested.

I'm still on the hunt for someone that's interested in doing this. I've got clients lined up and my other guy is almost swamped!

I PMd you a week or so ago, guess you have it covered now?

You probably have already considered Fiverr, but I'm pretty satisfied with the results I get from "illustrators" there. I search for "infographics", even if I don't need them, cause those are the people with the skills I need. Note: If hiring these Fiverr illustrators, particularly those from the Philippines, India etc, then you have to be extremely specific in what you want. Communication gap is a thing. If you do, say exactly what you want (bonus for providing a picture for sketch), then I have been very happy with my results.

I PMd you a week or so ago, guess you have it covered now?

I apologize, I've been swamped, almost back to normal. I replied.

It's probably no longer a need, but I just found out about it and it could be useful to someone else in the future: DeskTeam360

Our Content Expansion video service takes your 1 video and expands it to up to 17 pieces of collateral (videos, images and audio) for posting to your social media, YouTube, podcast and website. Flat Monthly Fee, send as many videos as you'd like.

Pricing is $300, $500, or $700/month.

BTW there are similar services as well, I was searching for illustrators and I found this site.

For this type of work, I'd look for students. They'll accept low-ish pay and would probably spend more time than the Indian guys at Fiverr.

Just out of interest, how much does one pay for these pieces of micro-content?
Wondering if it is something my son could learn do to earn some beer-bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back