Google Site Map No Discovering

Degree
My Google site map is showing 0 discovered links. This is a site I have had going for years and at the start it was fine then just seemed to just disappeared from Google.

I have tried adding new site maps, rank math indexing trick, and now adding it to Ezoic cloud just to see if I can get it going again. Trying to get it triggered to get back on Google's radar. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I go from here or do I just give up with this site?

The site is ShieldedVPN.com as it's not kept private. Any help would appreciate. I do have other successful sites just don't want to count this one as a loss.

I see one thing you could work on which would be not having two separate URL paths to the same sitemap in your robots.txt file. I don't think this is critical at all but it's something I'd fix.

I think your main issue is that as far back as I could see in the Wayback Machine the site appears to have been deindexed all the way back then for being a torrenting site for everything including "adult" films. The text on the homepage says this:

"Due to our old index being blocked by search engines new users were having issues finding website.We developed new index page that contains only search so we don't get blocked by search engines in the future."​

It looks like you might have bought it as an expired domain? Def seems screwed since you have plenty of content on the site and only a few pages showing in the index with a site: search.

If it's the case you bought the domain without knowing the history, I'd consider it burnt. I'd move the site to a different domain and do NOT set up 301 redirects. You'll probably find that it'll all index on a domain that isn't penalized and deindexed for the most part.

I see one thing you could work on which would be not having two separate URL paths to the same sitemap in your robots.txt file. I don't think this is critical at all but it's something I'd fix.

I think your main issue is that as far back as I could see in the Wayback Machine the site appears to have been deindexed all the way back then for being a torrenting site for everything including "adult" films. The text on the homepage says this:

"Due to our old index being blocked by search engines new users were having issues finding website.We developed new index page that contains only search so we don't get blocked by search engines in the future."​

It looks like you might have bought it as an expired domain? Def seems screwed since you have plenty of content on the site and only a few pages showing in the index with a site: search.

If it's the case you bought the domain without knowing the history, I'd consider it burnt. I'd move the site to a different domain and do NOT set up 301 redirects. You'll probably find that it'll all index on a domain that isn't penalized and deindexed for the most part.
Wow, I missed that...I have been trying to figure this out for a very long time, thank you for the info. I didn't buy it as an expired domain though I believe I got it shortly after the other people left it go.

I do actually have a technical site that I don't use much, maybe I should just remove from this site and move the content there? Think that would work out?

Again, thanks for the info. Gesh I even checked Wayback and never saw it.

Back