Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Site: https://sitekit.withgoogle.com

Google Site Kit

xmO28IN.png

Google is putting out a plugin, that is free and will remain free, that basically links you up to Search Console and Analytics, which then also gives you access to Adsense if you sync it with Analytics. There's also PageSpeed Insights.

SjGJ2cx.png
You'll get some dashboard boxes to see stuff like above, the cumulative stats fro all of your posts. But wait, that's not all! Look below:

QdOu1mZ.png

As you're logged in and browsing your posts, you can click the new header menu up top and get an overlay that shows you the stats for that specific page.

It's kind of cool, can save you some time of having to browse over to Analytics and Search Console. I likely won't use it but almost every person's site I've logged into has the Google Analytics plugin, so I'm sure it'll go over well.

Be on the lookout for this if it's your bag. It'll come out sooner than later officially.

Looks good. What caught my attention was the ability to look at the statistics for individual pages.

Kinda crazy. Google is not only dominating the market - they also have, almost, complete access to both the users and the websites.

Looks great for client sites.
Have been looking for a fixed fee "foot in the door" service we can sell, and installing this fits the bill.

Looks great, my paranoia still keeps me from installing anything google on my sites while im using PBNS and greyhat techniques.

Looks interesting, has anyone tried it yet? Just wanted to know if it does something extra or if it's just a more convenient way to see data you could already see in Analytics and Search Console.

Not sure I want to install another plugin just for some minor convenience.

Added it to my site. I like the top bar showing on individual pages, makes it easy to spot pages that are trending the wrong way.

Just installed the plugin and set it up. It somehow added a URL property to my search console instead of using the existing domain property. Apparently it can't use domain properties (even though Google pushes you in Search Console to use them over URL properties, strange?).

Is there any downside to having both a URL and domain property? EDIT: It's also not showing in my admin bar when browsing pages. Can't find any setting to enable that.

Last edited:
Back