Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Site: https://sitekit.withgoogle.com

Google Site Kit

Google is putting out a plugin, that is free and will remain free, that basically links you up to Search Console and Analytics, which then also gives you access to Adsense if you sync it with Analytics. There's also PageSpeed Insights.

You'll get some dashboard boxes to see stuff like above, the cumulative stats fro all of your posts. But wait, that's not all! Look below:

As you're logged in and browsing your posts, you can click the new header menu up top and get an overlay that shows you the stats for that specific page.

It's kind of cool, can save you some time of having to browse over to Analytics and Search Console. I likely won't use it but almost every person's site I've logged into has the Google Analytics plugin, so I'm sure it'll go over well.

Be on the lookout for this if it's your bag. It'll come out sooner than later officially.

Degree
Looks good. What caught my attention was the ability to look at the statistics for individual pages.

Kinda crazy. Google is not only dominating the market - they also have, almost, complete access to both the users and the websites.

Steve

BuSo Pro
Degree
Looks great for client sites.
Have been looking for a fixed fee "foot in the door" service we can sell, and installing this fits the bill.