google analytics - finding pages that are in decline

Degree
Hi - I have a big site I am working on, it has around 2k pages.
Last month the traffic dropped a little but all the main pages held up and some increased in how much traffic they were getting.
Id like to get a graph if possible showing the pages that dropped in traffic, for example, say all the blog posts got less traffic last month, is there a way to chart and see this?
A report where I can say "these 10 pages are the reason why the site got less traffic, here is a graph that shows how much less traffic they got month on month"

Thanks

Go to

Behaviour -> site content -> all pages

Then choose a custom timeframe and compare it to the previous period.

Done.

gPIRL5r.png

Last edited:
Once you identify them like @darkzerothree has pointed out, you can go to:

Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels > Organic

And then configure this:

a0CqKjI.png

On the filtering bar, choose the primary dimension as Landing Page. And then click Advanced next to the search bar to get all of the filtering options below.

If you do your pages one at a time you can see how badly each one individually tanked. If you set them all up in a filter you can see how they tanked as a group.

Otherwise, to map them all at the same time I think you'll need to export the data and do it yourself in a spreadsheet.

There's supposedly a way to map the Analytics keyword data to the Search Console keyword data and get an idea of which keywords dropped too, but I've never done it. It's not going to be extremely accurate but it should tell you if you have an "intent" mis-match or something else.

Back