Google Algorithm Updates - 2022 Ongoing Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semrush High range​

Position changes for numerous sites!​

5.2/10​

Seeing some big jumps from sites that were hit by October updates, also in SEO twitter after 3 months of no positive graphs from niche siters, I'm seeing people start bragging again hard with their upticks, went from 0 graphs to 5 positive graphs I have seen in 2 days. IMO something definitely happened.
Saw a 25% sudden jump in daily traffic for two of my sites from 26th December. It has since come down to around 15% up from the previous week. but there was a definite improvement in impressions and keyword rankings on 26th Dec.

both sites had no effect from HCU and link spam update until then.

Here is the damage for my healthcare site:

gXMcmUq.png

I've stopped working on it since October and have focused 100% of my attention on my new site.
- No more content since then.
- No more link building since then.

In fact, I deleted a lot of original images in hopes of trying to making it into adthrive.

Nonetheless, it seems to be on the uptrend since December.

Is the link spam update done yet? If yes, time to figure out what happened
ItAWDKW.png
Sorry If this should be its own thread, but its related to the link spam update so I posted it here.

Looking deeper into this, It looks like I dropped a couple spots for a lot of phrases, but two particular phrases I dropped similar to what you see in the chart above (dropped 15 or 16 spots).

The two phrases in question are not in the link anchor text much more than any others.

The same page is still ranking for most other keywords, albeit 2 or 3 spots lower. Any ideas why those particular phrases got hit harder than the rest? Would like to get my rankings back for these, These two phrases brought a disproportionate amount of traffic to the site compared to everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back