GOOD MORNING!!! :) What's everyone working on today?

Degree
I'm really excited because last night I had an idea for a new site and today I'm going to make it happen!! Or at least I'm going to get it started :D! I'm not going to mull it over for a month I'm just going to go for it and see what happens. It's easy and I have nothing to do for the entire day besides work on this (And lunch with a friend but that will take an hour)

:smile::smile::smile:

What are YOUUUU working on???

Ranking a new parasite page w/ Sape only. I have not seen this parasite discussed anywhere in any IM forums, so Im going to give it a go and see what happens.

yesterday it dropped completely out of the serps after sending 2 links (TF35+) to it. We'll see what happens!

Just building links. Nothing exciting other than finding a few new targets. Done for the day now.

I'm really excited because last night I had an idea for a new site and today I'm going to make it happen!! Or at least I'm going to get it started :D! I'm not going to mull it over for a month I'm just going to go for it and see what happens. It's easy and I have nothing to do for the entire day besides work on this (And lunch with a friend but that will take an hour)

:smile::smile::smile:

What are YOUUUU working on???
Take action right now before you start to procrastinate.

I've found that when you're motivated, you can do 2 weeks of work in 4 hours.

Good luck on your new endeavor

I'm trying to figure out what my next move is going to be. I'm realizing how much planning is actually activity. I've always considered it stalling/procrastinating but its actually the foundation to everything else that happens after it. I'm trying to treat the process with respect today.

I got a lot done in the past few days. My new site went live. I've got more and more visitors each day. It's working! :smile: :smile: :smile:

That's awesome! What sort of traffic acquisition methods are you using for the new site?

That's awesome! What sort of traffic acquisition methods are you using for the new site?

Pinterest... Twitter... Reddit :smile: I want to build a facebook page soon but I need to learn more about getting cheap likes first.

reddit can be quite good, just have to watch out for the 'reddit hug of death' lol

Back