God Tier Coolers

harrytwatter

just be nice ffs
Degree
On the topic of water, coolers, and relaxation, a planned group camping trip this summer has me in the market for a full-sized cooler.

Most of my life I've used cheap AF Colemans and Rubbermaid type products from Wal-Mart. Being a contrarian I've also generally scoffed at the notion of spending $300+ on a Yeti. I hate hype (unless it's around a new cannabis strain).

All that said the more I dig into coolers that'll go 5+ days (for serious camping) the more it seems that $300 is the median price range for these higher quality (or not?) rotomolded products.

Brands I've looked at:
  • Pelican
  • Orion
  • Engel
  • Siberian
  • Techni Ice
  • Kysek
My question for this online braintrust: Have you dropped $300 on a cooler and felt like it was a worthwhile investment? Conversely, have you dropped coin on a dream cooler and come to regret it after using it?

*My uses will range from beach parties to 4-5 day camping trips to monthly Costco hauls.

I just bought one last summer. I'm the same. I didn’t want a basic shoddier, less efficient one but I wasn’t going to get reamed by Yeti either.

DV06J7q.jpg

Ended up with this Ozark Trail one from Walmart for like $150 or less I think. It was on sale so less I’m sure. It’s a tank. I’m guessing it’s close to a Yeti for the most part minus paying for their marketing budget. It’s the whole “molded in one piece” Roto-molded deal, too. Everything the "nicer" ones have, this has.

I've used it once for a family gathering and then used it to sit on in the garage for a while lol. Now it's collecting dust up on an above-head rack storage thing. I'll probably use it 2 or 3 times a year, so not much, but when I do it'll be a nice experience and not one I regret in either direction (cheap or over-priced).

Interesting... would say it has an additional feature over the others in the form of "Microban" anti-microbial tech..

I've been happy with my RTIC cooler...

I camp a lot (45+ nights per year). I've had it for about five years now.

I can keep ice for a week easy, but I'm pretty religious about using block ice, keeping the cooler in the shade, and only opening it for a few seconds as time as infrequently as possible.

Something to remember - rotomolded coolers are typically a lot heavier than the cheap Colemans/Rubbermaids. This is great for camping where you want a durable cooler. But might be a pain in the ass if you're trying to lug it down to the beach.

Also, the thicker walls (usually two or three inches thick) mean there's a lot less interior room than a comparably sized "cheap" cooler.

I checked out the Ozark Trail models from Walmart that @Ryuzaki mentioned. They looked just as (or nearly as) well-made as my RTIC. I think the RTIC sits somewhere in the middle price wise between the Yetis and Ozark Trails.

I definitely think a rotomolded cooler is a good investment for camping, even if you go once or twice per year. But they're pretty much useless as a beer cooler since all the opening and closing means they'll lose cold nearly as fast as a dirt cheap model.

Let us know what you end up getting - and give us a review once you test it out.

I've got both cheap Coleman types and a FEW Yeti's in my garage. I'd say I have a total of 7 coolers in various sizes.

I wouldn't go back to the cheap types ever.

I don't think the Yeti's are hype. They do what they say, and pretty much did it before any other cooler brand said they could last a week + and started the trend.. Yeti was there pushing it and making people aware of it.

Now you have a once dead and boring industry getting new life breathed into it and that wasn't because some other brand was pushing it, they were riding the coattails after Yeti came in and made it mainstream.

But say what you want. I'm not here to change minds. However, they do what they say.

We got people on this forum posting, dreaming and wanting to spend extra $1,000's on purchasing hype cars and shoes that are way overpriced, because they want to look good for other people ( or enjoy the quality ), but aren't willing to drop another $100 on a cooler because they can save a few bucks. SMH...

Last edited:
Yeti wasn't the first rotomold cooler (I believe it was Engel in '96), it was the first to throw a massive marketing budget behind them, hence being the "price leader" without being the "tech leader" any longer. For this reason, if a consumer can get the same quality for a lower price, why wouldn't they?

I'm leaning toward Pelican. They have earned a reputation for durability and quality and apparently they cut apart and benchmarked against Yetis, improving wherever they could. They are also made in America and I believe if we want a healthy middle class we should reward companies that have avoided the temptation of "outsourcing".

And yes Eliquid, cars cost thousands of dollars and cooler do not. They are very different things though. Good luck finding a car for $300 and good luck finding a cooler for $60,000.

Quality shoes on the other hand, those are more in line with rotomolded cooler prices.

Last edited:
Yeti wasn't the first rotomold cooler (I believe it was Engel in '96), it was the first to throw a massive marketing budget behind them, hence being the "price leader" without being the "tech leader" any longer. For this reason, if a consumer can get the same quality for a lower price, why wouldn't they?

I'm leaning toward Pelican. They have earned a reputation for durability and quality and apparently they cut apart and benchmarked against Yetis, improving wherever they could. They are also made in America and I believe if we want a healthy middle class we should reward companies that have avoided the temptation of "outsourcing".

And yes Eliquid, cars cost thousands of dollars and cooler do not. They are very different things though. Good luck finding a car for $300 and good luck finding a cooler for $60,000.

Quality shoes on the other hand, those are more in line with rotomolded cooler prices.

Yeah, I don't recognize Yeti as the first rotomold, but the first to bring it to the masses and make aware. I do feel that also they more than likely made improvements too ( even if slight/small ). So I don't hinge them as first to market, but first in the consumers mind ( by large/in general ). They were the first to bring forth the need and issue ( ice lasting a long time, thus the good times lasting longer ) to pretty much the whole market and not just a small slice of hardcore campers.

The only thing I don't like about your other comment, "For this reason, if a consumer can get the same quality for a lower price, why wouldn't they?" is that you're willing to talk about how you want a GX460 in the car thread. Why not a Toyota? Same quality for a lower price, right? I have family that works at the plant and trust me, its the same everything pretty much when it comes to quality.

But the reason is more than quality. Consumers don't simply buy same quality for less, or else you would be looking at a Toyota and not a Lexus. You're looking at same quality for higher money.. which is why I made the comment I did in my original post. Because in one post its all about spending more for XYZ, but not when it's ABC.

Also your car comment of, "Good luck finding a car for $300 and good luck finding a cooler for $60,000" is oranges to apples and not even on the same level of mine. I'm making comments how people are willing to spend $1,000s more on hype cars ( GX460 ) but can't spend a hundo more on a cooler and then you say you can get the same quality for less ( but yet you aren't narrowed down to a Toyota ).

Do you not see it?

If you want to buy American, I get that.

Honestly, I don't care what ANY of you all buy personally. I just want to help you make your argument and stance valid and logical.. and not what it is right now. That's really all I care about.

The other day I had to get on one of my kids bc they wanted to change their oil and filter in their car with that 20k mileage oil and 20k mileage filter crap. I told them not too and they said it was ok because AutoZone sells it so why would they sell it if it damages cars?

I had to break them of their logic and stance. That's what I actually care about, even in this thread. Not what they actually buy. I'm trying to adjust your thinking, not what you actually buy.. but the real reason behind it being valid and logical.

The reasons you have for not buying Yeti aren't really in line or logical. I could care less if you actually buy it.

Last edited:
Ah, so you and CCarter both still have sticks up your asses because I had the audacity to share different opinions than you in an internet marketing forum 7 months ago. Why else are you trying to tie my comments on an entirely different thread about cars to this thread that is very clearly about coolers and coolers only? How about you share your cooler advice and leave it at that? Would that be too much to ask or too mature of a behavior for you?

I mean geeeesh, if strangers on the internet get under your skin this deep and for this long I in all seriousness recommend maybe taking a week long vacation and disconnecting for a little while. Get things in perspective. Let go for fucks sake, I'm not your enemy.

Instead of trying to tee up an automotive "gotcha" slam dunk in a cooler thread maybe you could just ask why I would prefer a GX460 over a Toyota in thread in which the SUV conversation is occurring? That is how a reasonable adult would approach this type of conversation in real life. Does this forum have any rules about trying to stay on topic at all?

Contrary to what appear to be more emotion-driven baseless assumptions of yours I actually love Toyota, after all, they are essentially the same brand. It would be completely illogical for someone to love Lexus and hate Toyota, so not sure what you're on about there..

The reason I like the GX460 in particular is because it is a full-time 4WD based of the Land Cruiser Prado (sold outside of the U.S), one of the most provenly capable vehicles in the world. GX460s also come standard with KDSS (only some 4Runnner models have it available) and, perhaps most importantly to me, a naturally aspirated V8 over the V6 found in the Toyota equivalent.

The GX is also consistently rated one of the most reliable vehicles available. Toyota is up there but Lexus is even better. The consensus among enthusiasts is the Toyota/Lexus products made in Japan are built to a higher standard of quality than those made in the U.S. Having observed the professional cultural differences of both nations this would seem to track.

The new Toyota Sequoia interests me, particularly because it shares its underpinnings with the brand new Land Cruiser (a big vote of confidence) and offers a slick hybrid drive system. The prohibitive barriers to this option however include an uncertain delivery/availability date that could stretch into 2023 as well as the physical dimensions of the vehicle being much larger than I need, whereas the GX460 is just the right size.

Is this explanation satisfactory to thous liking?

Ah, so you and CCarter both still have sticks up your asses because I had the audacity to share different opinions than you in an internet marketing forum 7 months ago. Why else are you trying to tie my comments on an entirely different thread about cars to this thread that is very clearly about coolers and coolers only? How about you share your cooler advice and leave it at that? Would that be too much to ask or too mature of a behavior for you?

I mean geeeesh, if strangers on the internet get under your skin this deep and for this long I in all seriousness recommend maybe taking a week long vacation and disconnecting for a little while. Get things in perspective. Let go for fucks sake, I'm not your enemy.

Instead of trying to tee up an automotive "gotcha" slam dunk in a cooler thread maybe you could just ask why I would prefer a GX460 over a Toyota in thread in which the SUV conversation is occurring? That is how a reasonable adult would approach this type of conversation in real life. Does this forum have any rules about trying to stay on topic at all?

Contrary to what appear to be more emotion-driven baseless assumptions of yours I actually love Toyota, after all, they are essentially the same brand. It would be completely illogical for someone to love Lexus and hate Toyota, so not sure what you're on about there..

The reason I like the GX460 in particular is because it is a full-time 4WD based of the Land Cruiser Prado (sold outside of the U.S), one of the most provenly capable vehicles in the world. GX460s also come standard with KDSS (only some 4Runnner models have it available) and, perhaps most importantly to me, a naturally aspirated V8 over the V6 found in the Toyota equivalent.

The GX is also consistently rated one of the most reliable vehicles available. Toyota is up there but Lexus is even better. The consensus among enthusiasts is the Toyota/Lexus products made in Japan are built to a higher standard of quality than those made in the U.S. Having observed the professional cultural differences of both nations this would seem to track.

The new Toyota Sequoia interests me, particularly because it shares its underpinnings with the brand new Land Cruiser (a big vote of confidence) and offers a slick hybrid drive system. The prohibitive barriers to this option however include an uncertain delivery/availability date that could stretch into 2023 as well as the physical dimensions of the vehicle being much larger than I need, whereas the GX460 is just the right size.

Is this explanation satisfactory to thous liking?

I'll be honest, I have no fucking clue what you and Carter have going on, or what thread from 7 months ago you are mentioning.

I know most of you all might not believe this, but me and Carter talk once a week on the phone about SERPWoo for our weekly meeting and sometimes a few minutes every few days on Slack and its all business. We don't chat the shit on the side about BuSo or people.

And I for sure in the hell don't have time for you to take up free rent in my head. For you to even think I care about you or something you said 7 months too is kinda sad of you.

You made a recent comment about a high end car ( a hype car to me ) and how awesome it is, but you can't afford a hundo on a cooler because you think you are paying for hype. You see hype in 1 product, but not the other. All I can say is you make piss poor choices in general if on one end you can justify thousands more in a hype car, but not a hundred dollars on hype cooler.

*** EDITED, I removed a personal comment, low of me so I removed it *** It doesn't phase me one bit because trust me, I don't think about you and never have.

Your flawed argument that consumers choose to pay less for the same quality, while you buck that in your own words in the car thread proves all I need.

Let's face it, you have a harry potter icon with sly stalones face on it. If you can't take yourself serious, why should I?

But let's get back to the point.

You spelling out exactly why you want a Lexus in your last comment is EXACTLY my point. The point that "consumers DON'T pay less for same quality". That some things in life people believe are hype, aren't hype.

And thus when you use a word like "hype", it tells me you don't know what you think you know about a product, and the real reason is that you don't understand it like you think you do. Maybe you understand it for a GX460, but you don't for a Yeti.

So making a purchase choice on "hype or no hype" is illogical. You can't in one breathe have it both ways.

But you need to get a grip, if there is anyone on this forum not caring about you, it is for sure not me. Trust me on that one.

I'm just pointing out you don't know what you think you know, and this thinking I care about some feud you and Carter are in from 7 months that I have no clue what it is, def proves it.

I don't even think Carter cares. Man, you must be really thinking people out here think about you. lol

I only know about your car choice because it's a recent post within the last couple days. I can't tell you what you said 7 months ago, let alone 2 weeks ago.

If there was ANYTHING I would say about you about why I connect your post here to another one is how you flip flop on topics. Nothing more. I'm trying to show you that so you're next point is valid and logical, and not flip flopped.

Last edited:
You made a recent comment about a high end car ( a hype car to me ) and how awesome it is, but you can't afford a hundo on a cooler because you think you are paying for hype. You see hype in 1 product, but not the other. All I can say is you make piss poor choices in general if on one end you can justify thousands more in a hype car, but not a hundred dollars on hype cooler.
So knowing that Lexus and Toyota are the same company you are still confident in calling the Lexus a hype car? By your logic then Toyota's are also hype cars. Same. Fucking. Company.

Really, if you don't know much about cars you probably shouldn't be trying to give people advice, or give it but acknowledge people probably won't take you seriously.

Also, NEVER said I "couldn't afford" a Yeti, I said I scoffed at the notion of overpaying for a piece of plastic, which you seem to be proud in having done multiple times..

"I have no idea what beef you are talking about I just came in here and dogged you in a weak roundabout way by drawing in commentary about SUVs to this cooler thread"...(continues to directly call me a liar and broke ass...replies within minutes of me posting because he's cold sweat hitting refresh)... yeah, ok, whatever you say pops..no sticks up any butts here..nope definitely not..lol

Just sounds like your broke to me, or a liar. Take your pick, but it doesn't phase me one bit because trust me, I don't think about you and never have.
Ah personal attack. Have I ever called you broke or a liar? No I haven't, but thanks for devolving to that level here, real constructive, real mature of you.

You spelling out exactly why you want a Lexus in your last comment is EXACTLY my point. The point that "consumers DON'T pay less for same quality". That some things in life people believe are hype, aren't hype.
Did you not read my last post or are you incapable of reading? The Toyota 4Runner and Lexus GX460 are not identical. They have different features. A rotomolded Yeti and a rotomolded Engel don't, you're paying more for the Yeti name. With Lexus you're paying more for standard KDSS, better overall reliability ratings, a more comfortable interior, and a more powerful V8.

If you really want to talk truck how about you do that in the SUV thread yeah? If you want to talk coolers, great.. continue to exalt the glories of your overpriced Yeti like the wanabe elitist you come off as..

Really, is it too much to ask of you to stay on topic here? Just share your cooler advice or shut the fuck up maybe?

So knowing that Lexus and Toyota are the same company you are still confident in calling the Lexus a hype car? By your logic then Toyota's are also hype cars. Same. Fucking. Company.

Toyota's are same quality but lower price. So by your logic why aren't you getting a Toyota as first pick? Right????

It's because people buy based on more than same quality, lower price ( your logic ). They find something else about it they want. You can't see that with the Yeti though.

Really, if you don't know much about cars you probably shouldn't be trying to give people advice, or give it but acknowledge people probably won't take you seriously.

I've bought, driven, and sold more cars than you more than likely when I had a dealers license. I'm pretty sure of that. I've also torn down engines and transmissions and built them back by hand since I was 12. I doubt you have though, so let's not get into who knows what about cars here.. ok?

Also, NEVER said I "couldn't afford" a Yeti, I said I scoffed at the notion of overpaying for a piece of plastic, which you seem to be proud in having done multiple times..

Overpaying for a piece of plastic you say? That's what a Lexus sounds like to me. Also seems like you are proud to overpay for "plastic" yourself. Why not get the same plastic quality but for cheaper in a Toyota? Ah, it's because the Lexus has something else you want/need.. but you can't fathom that on other products and just assume everything you havent researched is "hype".. OK

"I have no idea what beef you are talking about I just came in here and dogged you in a weak roundabout way by drawing in commentary about SUVs to this cooler thread"...(continues to directly call me a liar and broke ass...replies within minutes of me posting because he's cold sweat hitting refresh)... yeah, ok, whatever you say pops..no sticks up any butts here..nope definitely not..lol

And you ain't replying to me within minutes on the refresh? whoa Kemosabe.... Seems like you got not only a stick up your ass, but a giant ungreased double fucking log with branches way up there.

Ah personal attack. Have I ever called you broke or a liar? No I haven't, but thanks for devolving to that level here, real constructive, real mature of you.

I took it as a personal attack the moment you lumped me into some feud you have with Carter, that I don't even know about until you brought it up. Why you gotta lump me into something I have nothing to do with? I've never lumped you into another group of people or situation.. but I guess it's fine for you to attack and assume, but not the other way around?

Did you not read my last post or are you incapable of reading? The Toyota 4Runner and Lexus GX460 are not identical. They have different features. A rotomolded Yeti and a rotomolded Engel don't, you're paying more for the Yeti name. With Lexus you're paying more for standard KDSS, better overall reliability ratings, a more comfortable interior, and a more powerful V8.

A rubbermaid and coleman cooler is not the identical to a Yeti, but you didn't bother to think about that.. did you? Why should I care about your comparison then?

They don't make rubbermaids or colemans in the size I needed, with the cooling capacity I needed at the time I needed to purchase, or with the quality of materials I needed when I was at the store/online to buy. Coleman and Rubbermaid also didn't give me a 20% military discount, I tend to support companies that support our military.

Any of this sinking in yet fella?

If you really want to talk truck how about you do that in the SUV thread yeah? If you want to talk coolers, great.. continue to exalt the glories of your overpriced Yeti like the wanabe elitist you come off as..

Are you the internet police? The online gestapo? The owner of this forum?

Really, is it too much to ask of you to stay on topic here? Just share your cooler advice or shut the fuck up maybe?

Can you not chew gum and walk at the same time? I guess trying to show you how your thinking is flawed is too much for you to handle today. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Last edited:
This is the strangest community I’ve desired to post in. Can we get some more types of like buttons or a snarky tagging option or something.

Okay so we're at:
+1 for Ozark
+1 for RTIC
+1 MASSIVELY PASSIONATE VOTE for Yeti
-1 for V8s and Lexus SUVs

I'm back where I started when I created this thread. Surely there are some chemical engineering professionals or thermodynamic savants lurking in this forum that can weigh in on this apparently prickly topic?

@secretagentdad +1 for adding "likes" to the water cooler

Hey, I just want to clarify.

I'm not here to vote for or rally on Yeti. That wasn't the reason I posted.

Well you said you had a Coleman and "a FEW" Yeti coolers in your garage. I made the logical assumption the fact that you've purchased multiple coolers from this brand you must thus think highly of it, hence the +1.

If you've got a different winner spit it out.

These are about $8 at Walmart

1f4e4ccf-d867-4c84-88b7-6d4ce18fc382_1.b8837b641d573675d3df5ddfa68d6516.jpeg

Never did me wrong.

Holds ice well and several drinks. I prefer the small ice nuggets you can get at Sonic. Sonic actually sells their ice in bags you can take with you.

Just keep it out of the sun, tie some floaties to it and let it float in the lake ( water temp will keep the ice from melting ) and you'll have yourself a nice time.

When done, you don't even have to lug it back home, the Styrofoam melts in the campfire or you can break pieces of it apart and put into glass bottles for some nice Napalm tricks. Go head, be a man and try it.

Those more expensive coolers can't do half the things this one can, so cheaply. My kids love engraving their names and dirty jokes in Styrofoam.

So I own like two or three different Coleman coolers. I also own two Yeti coolers - the smaller one I use for ice fishing to keep my Shiners in, the other I use for camping (got a wicked deal on it at Runnings).

Is your goal just to keep ice/food-stuff cold? If so, the Coleman is more than capable. I use both the Coleman and Yeti coolers for camping and honestly don't notice much of a difference. Even for similar time-frames (4-5 days).

On a less serious note, this video by You Betcha sorta outlines the differences from a non-scientific perspective and just a dude's being guys perspective.

I'm ideally getting just one cooler that can do everything. I don't have the space for multiple coolers for multiple uses, nor do I regrettably have any fishing gear with me now, otherwise having one for each purpose would be worth it imo.

I've always used Colemans, and never really felt like I was disadvantaged because of it. People just rave so much over the rotomolded variety it's got me wondering what I'm missing out on. Sometimes mundane products are evolved to the point where switching is worth it. Shit, discovered Tempur-Pedic beds like 4 years ago and wished I had tried them sooner. It's that fear of missing out on a verifiably better evolution of a product thats' got me contemplating.

I'm ideally getting just one cooler that can do everything. I don't have the space for multiple coolers for multiple uses, nor do I regrettably have any fishing gear with me now, otherwise having one for each purpose would be worth it imo.

I've always used Colemans, and never really felt like I was disadvantaged because of it. People just rave so much over the rotomolded variety it's got me wondering what I'm missing out on. Sometimes mundane products are evolved to the point where switching is worth it. Shit, discovered Tempur-Pedic beds like 4 years ago and wished I had tried them sooner. It's that fear of missing out on a verifiably better evolution of a product thats' got me contemplating.
I mean to be honest, I have zero regrets about owning the Yeti - same deal with the Coleman's - I also agree in that there is like no disadvantage to not owning a Yeti.

Granted, I also don't foresee the Yeti cooler having any issues and I'm willing to bet will last me a lifetime - same deal with my Coleman. Well, apart from my Father making fun of me for spending that much on a cooler. I also poke fun at his like 40 year old Coleman cooler with the yellow tinged hood and weather wear. Yet, it still keeps his beer cold.

I mean one of my Colemans I solely use these days just for resting brisket as sort of a faux cambro; It works great.

I get your point though - it's like $20-30 vs $300-400+.

Apart from the bro scientists out there and the word from either brand - There's nothing quite like test driving it for yourself. I mean at the end of the day, the cooler is likely going to last you the rest of your life, even if it's overpriced.

Edit: I will say, you might be taken aback by how little space there is inside the Yeti Coolers. I mean the walls are thick and the depth is somewhat lackluster. If you're able to, I'd go check them out in person first.

Yeah I could never reveal to my father the fact that I'd spent over $100 on a cooler. That said, HIS Coleman was purchased when before the brand started aggressively cost cutting, shit is metal, painted dark green, metal latches...still holding up like a champ. It'll be a great piece to inherit one day.

In the meantime I'm planning some 4-5 day camping trips with the wife this summer and ideally we'd stay pretty remote, so having something to store perishables in the woods for up to 5, say 6 days to be safe, is kind of why I'm on the fence.

I also very much just enjoy the hunt for good value. Been turned on to this BIFL (buy it for life) mentality, like sturdy shit and don't like contributing to landfills..

Then there's the obvious benefit of buying American-made vs imported, and it seems in the cooler industry domestic product can be industry leading (as opposed to say the automotive industry).

Push come to shove Ill probably delay this purchase decision until the week before I go camping at which point I'll make a late-night run to whatever store is still open and buy whatever they have in stock lol.

Yeah I could never reveal to my father the fact that I'd spent over $100 on a cooler. That said, HIS Coleman was purchased when before the brand started aggressively cost cutting, shit is metal, painted dark green, metal latches...still holding up like a champ. It'll be a great piece to inherit one day.

In the meantime I'm planning some 4-5 day camping trips with the wife this summer and ideally we'd stay pretty remote, so having something to store perishables in the woods for up to 5, say 6 days to be safe, is kind of why I'm on the fence.

I also very much just enjoy the hunt for good value. Been turned on to this BIFL (buy it for life) mentality, like sturdy shit and don't like contributing to landfills..

Then there's the obvious benefit of buying American-made vs imported, and it seems in the cooler industry domestic product can be industry leading (as opposed to say the automotive industry).

Push come to shove Ill probably delay this purchase decision until the week before I go camping at which point I'll make a late-night run to whatever store is still open and buy whatever they have in stock lol.

Not sure if it is your cup of tea or not,

But I honestly would just buy 1 of each brand off Amazon.

Hear me out first....

Test them all out. Keep the boxes and packaging. Just don't trash them and when you are done, clean the damn things up so they still look new.

Which ever one you like the most, keep.

Return the rest to Amazon. You will get your money back and Amazon is pretty damn generous.

Walmart is damn generous too, so if you keep the returns in good shape and keep your receipt and be nice, you'll get the money back too.

Worst case, you out $1000 upfront for a couple weeks while you evaluate. Return what you don't like and let us know in this thread in 3-4 weeks what you ended up keeping and why.

Throw that shit on YouTube and make some ad monies too at the same time.

Went with the Pelican. Glad to buy USA-made. Got a discount, think the total came to $270 something? Most I've ever spent on a cooler but if it lasts my my entire life I'll consider it a good value. Tested it on a trip up a mountain with a group of 7 last week and she performed flawlessly...heavy, but flawlessly.

It's also nice being able to leave it outside latched and be confident no little critters are going to get in there and drink all mah beeeeeeer!

@harrytwatter , you need one of these RC remote controlled beer coolers lol.

0904680100_20_13_2500_1.jpg

Back